SAU Community

How To Afford Your Skyline?

Where do you work?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I played ice hockey last 4 years in canada....sat this year out with a shoulder reconstruction, had enuf to get a loan and pay it off slowly from saved funds B) will be playing in europe later this year for more money hopefully lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im 22 and an Industrial Engineer

Currently Own a 32Gtst with GTR Bodyparts...

Bought Outright after not spending a cent for 3months when i got my job 1.5yrs ago and put GTR body parts one by one as they come up

Currently chipping away at getting a Real 32 GTR...never getting into debt for cars, depreciates too much.

*Plus mortgage is pretty heavy too

*Plus i like playing the Stock Market Game alittle too much

Only like 32s, only other skyline i like R34GTR but not quite as tough lookin

as the low fat 32GTRs

One Thing to remember is if theres a will theres a way...Set goals so you know what ur working towards...its always helped me.

Edited by krayzie32

im 18 and i work as a casual at coles and do some cash drafty jobs for a mates dad and also study

i saved up since i was 15 since starting at coles first car was a 2001 corolla didnt like it due to being a fwd and non-turbo was a good starting car

i sold that then had some cash saved and bought my r33 series 2

worse thing is it was dead stock so i had to start from scratch

i just save up cash and mod my car up i still go out and stuff

i get centerlink youth allowance, and i have an r32 gtr

i bought this oil where you dont have to change it for 20'000km

wtf ? doesn't centerlink(sp?) help out low income ppl ? how can u afford a gtr on low income ?

im 18 and i work as a casual at coles and do some cash drafty jobs for a mates dad and also study

lol coles are crap. my mate tried to get a job at coles but he was unsuccesful 3 times. geez, what sort of experience do they expect ya to have ? a farkin degree :(