SAU Community

Australia Day Cruise 26/1/06

Alien

Guys, a number of forums are organising meets for a cruise on the Australia day which is a thursday 26/1/06.

Participants will include:

Sydney Cruising

Hot 4s

Team Dream

Holden club

Boost Cruising

and more...

So I say, we meet up at homebush, get together a good number of lines from our club and join up the cruise to make it a big one. Otherwise we can do our own cruise to lets say entrance/terrigal/avoca or even new castle.

Details:

MEET: Homebush P6 - 10:30 meet leave at 11:00

Destination: Wollongong with every1 else there, or we go Terrigal or New Castle even.

I already have a number of people who are interested so I will put the list together by this sunday so who ever would like to join this big event, give me a shout here!

thanks guys

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when did this come up? :S

never knew anyone else was making a cruise up, well, thought there was nothing on, you sure they are all organising a cruise?

Where in wollongong are they going to?

so are all them clubs meeting at P6 or is it just us?

anyway, if sproosy aint workin then we might go up n meet u guys there, if not, we will meet down there

so are all them clubs meeting at P6 or is it just us?

anyway, if sproosy aint workin then we might go up n meet u guys there, if not, we will meet down there

Im not working! w000000t! So ill be riding shotgun with a esky of cans in the boot! Is drinking allowed at wollongong lighthouse? if its an alcohol free zone ill just have to chug a few before you pick me up Jago! :lol:

Im not working! w000000t! So ill be riding shotgun with a esky of cans in the boot! Is drinking allowed at wollongong lighthouse? if its an alcohol free zone ill just have to chug a few before you pick me up Jago! :lol:

no dramas brutha.

Only thing that worries me about the lighthouse is that it'll be packed as