SAU Community

R32 Gtr/gts4 Tein Adjustables

I have for sale/swop a full set of TEIN adjustable suspension on my R32 GTR. I purchased the teins about 6 months ago and my car is practically sold but the new owner wants the car in stok standard form! SO basically i want to either sell them or swap them for a standard set of GTR struts!

Im really hoping i can swap them as it will make my life much easier!

I reckon my teins for a standard set of GTR struts and say $150 ontop! im negotiable but i really really prefer a melbourne buyer/swapper!

If i am unsuccessful with swappinng them id be asking $600 for the set!

THey are in good nick and came off a car which had 89,000 kms on it!

IF u have any queries u can either pm me or call me on 0408 57 86 27

Remember i will only swap if the other set is genuine factory GTR struts!

cheers

I have for sale/swop a full set of TEIN adjustable suspension on my R32 GTR. I purchased the teins about 6 months ago and my car is practically sold but the new owner wants the car in stok standard form! SO basically i want to either sell them or swap them for a standard set of GTR struts!

Im really hoping i can swap them as it will make my life much easier!

I reckon my teins for a standard set of GTR struts and say $150 ontop! im negotiable but i really really prefer a melbourne buyer/swapper!

If i am unsuccessful with swappinng them id be asking $600 for the set!

THey are in good nick and came off a car which had 89,000 kms on it!

IF u have any queries u can either pm me or call me on 0408 57 86 27

Remember i will only swap if the other set is genuine factory GTR struts!

cheers

bump!

got pics? keen if theres a possibility of working out some freight options?

i havent got pics of them as yet coz theyre still on my car! what i can do is wait till mid next week and see what anyone in melbounre came up with worse case il consider your struts and we can take it form there!

in melb, have a set of GTR struts with aftermarket springs. Interested in swap? When's the latest you need em by though, as it'll be a while (maybe a month) before I can take em out.

im interested however not for a straight swap! have u got a pic of your struts?? also may need them in like 2 or 3 weeks coz thats when the car needs to be ready!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...