SAU Community

Where To Get New Windscreen For Skyline?

vc76r

Try National windscreens.  They were by far the cheapest when I got a replacement for the R32 GTR.....$190 fitted on site (O'Brians wanted over $300).  R33 will be differnt 'screen, of course, but worth a try.

Thanks Steve, did they use quality seals? i was told to watch out for dodgy seals when they put on the windscreens...

yeh O'briens are very expensive untill you tell them you got another quote and there sure to match it plus warranty... but i dont know how the warranty works? normaly after driving a car onec you need a new windscreen for a roadworthy its that strict!

yeh O'briens are very expensive untill you tell them you got another quote and there sure to match it plus warranty... but i dont know how the warranty works? normaly after driving a car onec you need a new windscreen for a roadworthy its that strict!

not any more

speaking to my mates dad who is a lisenced roadworthy person, and he told me that they have eased up on the laws surrounding chipped windscreens

he said that small chips and scratches will now pass a road worthy.. only large cracks or blemishes on the glass that skew vision wont pass