SAU Community

Cefiro Q's

longjohna31

hey guys

just bought my cefiro

just wondering a few q's...

R32 disc to disc rear end (5 stud) fit in cefiro without modification?

who has stereo surround for cefiro and a spare dash?

who has door trims for cefiro?

and one of my windows does not sit up on its own... any reason why? does it need a new motor?

also has anyone got series 2 drivers side tailight piece?

thanks guys,

any help would be great! :O

hey guys

just bought my cefiro OK

just wondering a few q's... OK

R32 disc to disc rear end (5 stud) fit in cefiro without modification? 5 Stud conversion can use 32, 33 or any silvia hubs and rotors

who has stereo surround for cefiro and a spare dash? Jap wreckers

who has door trims for cefiro? Jap wreckers

and one of my windows does not sit up on its own... any reason why? does it need a new motor? Do you mean it doesnt go up, or doesnt STAY up. Probably the reugulator more than the motor

also has anyone got series 2 drivers side tailight piece? Kudos motorsport

thanks guys, no worries

any help would be great!  :(

i can pickup a complete r32 gtst type m rear end with good cond viscous (i have a 2 way so id put that in and sell the lsd) thats almost so cheap it would outweigh buying hubs n crap (everyone overcharges)

thus im wondering... will it fit?

also my window wont stay up... glass just slides down... used tape to hold it up

i can pickup a complete r32 gtst type m rear end with good cond viscous (i have a 2 way so id put that in and sell the lsd) thats almost so cheap it would outweigh buying hubs n crap (everyone overcharges)

thus im wondering... will it fit?

also my window wont stay up... glass just slides down... used tape to hold it up

not sure on the rear cradle whether it will fit or not. If it has hubs just take them off. Saves replacing the whole rear cradle.

Window has obviously come out of its 'holder thingo' take the door trim off and have a look. (Screws on the bottom and front side of the trim, then pull carefully and it will pop off) :P

just ripped door trim off

nothing between the skin and the door at the bottom... electrics are there but im assuming no motor or scissors... glass is there with the clips with holes but nothing in there to connect em too

assuming i need motor and scissor assembley? anyone?

btw got a nardi 330mm black classic dished wheel with r32 boss kit for sale