SAU Community

Tuning Pfc & Avcr! Who In Tassy

al_r33

Mate take it to no one but Kutzie at Pro Automotive...... He's been doing them for so long with enough experience to really know what he's doing. Good job, good price and fantastic support.

Mate take it to no one but Kutzie at Pro Automotive......  He's been doing them for so long with enough experience to really know what he's doing.  Good job, good price and fantastic support.

Yeah Andy has been doing my stuff for years. Very good with PFC.

check out the update thread in the Tassie section of the Nissansilvia.com forums...

Not only that but personal experince as well.

The biggest problem we have here in Tassie and no disrespect to Andy at all but we really dont have a tuner down here that has enough experince or that is confident with aftermarket ECU's like the PFC, E-management, Microtech, Haltech etc.

Sam tuned my stock ECU (i sent it to him via express post) did the tune i asked for with the readings and info i gave him and its was 99.99% on the money.

Not bad considering he didn't even touch the car (just told me the settings to go with)

So as for getting a tune with the PFC, i'll wait till we fly Sam down for the dyno day or i'll go and see Brad and have a little trip to Launie :D

Just my 2cents so dont go taking it to heart, like i said im going off personal experince and from friends experience and have made up my "OWN" mind.

Cheers B

Edited by grandmasterb

Does brad Sherif tune PFC? I went to him to get mine done, and he said he wasn't convinced about there tuning ablility, and they can take to long to tune. He said that I was probably getting it done somewhere else cause he would cost to much.

Edited by sav man

makes it pretty expensive having to go to Melb for a tune.

I think I'll just stick with my old mechanic for servicing requirements and when I can afford to, take it to racepace for a tune. Probably wont bother until we have 98RON at the pump tho.

makes it pretty expensive having to go to Melb for a tune.

I think I'll just stick with my old mechanic for servicing requirements and when I can afford to, take it to racepace for a tune. Probably wont bother until we have 98RON at the pump tho.

Who said anything about going to melbourne <_<

We are looking at flying Sam over to do all our cars over here, but seeing as i have a road trip planned i'll be taking ANIMAL with me anyway so i'll stop in on the way and kill 2 birds with one stone :O

Who said anything about going to melbourne <_<

We are looking at flying Sam over to do all our cars over here, but seeing as i have a road trip planned i'll be taking ANIMAL with me anyway so i'll stop in on the way and kill 2 birds with one stone :O

How long is he down for and when? Also who's dyno is he using? how much is he charging? Is he just remapping ecu's or is he open to doing powerfc's and SAFC IIs?

Is there a thread about this?? !!! :lol:

Its pretty obvious that if no one down here is good enough you'd take it to melbourne.

al_r33 racepace is own of the best known workshops for imports in australia. It's in melbourne: http://racepacemotorsport.com/main.html