SAU Community

Supra Fortune 03 Kit.

Lancer

I'm interested in the Supra Fortune 03 kit. Do use know where i can get this in Melbourne or any other area thats close to Melbourne. Also, what are they worth? And which, if any model of Supra is it best suited to?

Regards,

Lancer

Someone with a mitsubishi username, asking a toyota question on a nissan forum.

seems totally logical to me.

:(

his name could be lancer, mabey he likes lances from the old days, them sticks you poke people with..

i met your husband the other day

Thank you for all your comments. When it comes to the Lancer name it sticks with ya for a long time as i used to drive a lancer untill i got a Skyline GTR. Even then i still like the old lancer as front wheel drives are cool some times. When it comes to the Supra question i have also got a supra and i would like it to look good. Anyway i need to contact Veilside for the body kit since i can't get it in Australia

Regards

Lancer

Thank you for all your comments. When it comes to the Lancer name it sticks with ya for a long time as i used to drive a lancer untill i got a Skyline GTR. Even then i still like the old lancer as front wheel drives are cool some times.  When it comes to the Supra question i have also got a supra and i would like it to look good. Anyway i need to contact Veilside for the body kit since i can't get it in Australia

Regards

Lancer

i think u will find that we're wondering more because of the fact this is a skyline orientated forum and as such what would we know about supra kits and so on :)

Id say try Zero Sports(Used to b called Makspeed), they used to be located in lil bourke street, but now i think theyve moved to Braybrook or Maribynong.

Dunno the number look up Zero Sports with the operator.

All the best!