SAU Community

Finally

AMS

how much are they charging you to install and calibrate the IEBC, DFA and mixture display?

(...mixture display, is that like an air / fuel ration gauge?)

Well actually, I have been hearing some not so good things about the mixture display kit lately. So dont know whether I will go ahead with that just yet. Also, dont trust the local places to install the Jaycar gear around hear, I will wait untill I come to Sydney for Autosalon to do it. So couldnt give you a valid price at all.

And yes, Mixture kit displays whether your running rich/lean using 10 led lights...

Keep us posted.

HHMMMM, crazy me, thinking of selling some shares (dogs) that will break even after tax and costs, to get a hiflow done on the turbo I bought (was meant to be a R34 neo - thanks a f'n lot Hooman you liar).

So, I would love to know your thoughts on the feel of the Stagea once the GCG hiflow is installed.

yeah, mines sitting on the shelf at home, a really good condition one with like no rust or anything, real low kms unit, no shaft play at all. paid $600 presumming it was as advertised an a Neo turbo. biatch, I got rolled over and xxx.

not sure if I go GCG or local ATS (GT30 internals)..... thinking local as my tuner swears by the ATS work quality.

and your how old again???

"and your how old again??? "

old enough to know what he wants lol

hahaha exactly :O

But yes I will keep you all posted on how it goes, unfortunatly it wont be here untill tommorow though... Bit of a dely.

Got some dyno tuning booked (Cheers Sk) which will be happening on the 17th of March, just before I reprazent Stagea's at Autosalon :D

"and your how old again??? "

old enough to know what he wants lol

i knew what l wanted at his age too ... thankfully l didn't get it, as l know l wouldn't either:

a) be here

or

B) be walking a hell of a lot

But hey, if he can resist the urge esp with all the power at his age then go for it.

Edited by [ STAGEN ]

Hope its all good......................

Yep its all good :P

Got it tuned to run 8 psi at the moment (just through a bleed valve) untill I have enough spare time to install the IEBC and DFA. Vast improvement though, power delivery is alot more stable and precise (cant wait to wind it up a bit though).

As for power improvement, the car is slightly quicker 0-100 with 8psi on the highflow compared to 21psi on the standard turbo (dodgey boost upgrade led to its death). The main difference we have found is the midrange, much much stronger than before. And 100km/hr to 140km/hr is soo much faster now ;)

Lovin it

Nope, my stock one was loud! Like bloody loud! Then it died :rolleyes:

This is loud but it is very hihg pitched and more refined sounding, turns more heads I think :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...