SAU Community

How Do R33s Make That Noise

mine makes more of a masshoosszzzleeeppphhhtttfffhhggghhmmmmmmzzzzaaappp

man... I wish mine did that.

All mine ever does is say "With all due respect Micheal, you are not possibly thinking of... Oh my word, you are!"

f**kin piece of shit trans-am, can't even get my name right.

yes i know the sound your talking about also. one of the main reasons i bought a line was because the way they sound! even without an exhaust system. My series 2 33 gts-t only has a pod, and dam does it make a sexy hiss to scream sound when it climbs the revs. thinking of not installing an ehaust and leaving it be, some people call it the python ;)

I've got a quiet exhaust on mine. Close to stock sounding. With a fully exposed (no cai yet, my bad) pod filter and an aftermarket 460hp T04e it hisses insanely loud when you're in the cabin. Love it :)

yea yea somethin like that

thanks bro

Yeah that is a quick grab of when my Son was testing an in-car camera mount with my Wife at the wheel.

She normally spools it up a helluva lot more than that. Must have got camera shy.

We only started really hearing that sound after GCG "fixed" our blown turbo.

El Bee

its either the blow off valves if installed or leak back through the turbo & pod from the butterfly snapping shut ... with turbo cars your dealing with forced air hence the more Air/boost that is trapped the bigger the air dose escaping... this is a size , lengh and volume of intake that changes the note of the

masshoosszzzleeeppphhhtttfffhhggghhmmmmmmzzzzaaappp to a

whoopwhoopwhoopptshhhhhh