Rear Taillights

AMS

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, i didn't need it to happen again. Last time i ordered Coilovers from Nengun, i only received 3! i was spewing then i tell you. turns out the lady at the post office couldn't read the '2' under the 'No. of parcels' section on the invoice....

well, soon enough i'll be clear indicatored all around, no orange lights to be seen on my Series 1

I reckon getting some of that black stuff like Krissy did to her rear lights to both side and front, to complete the finish, look sweet, but be a defect magnet I reckon.

how're you going to have indicators then? or will you go the route of the R33 style and use your parkers on the side?

i thought the idicators where on the sides of the lights, and the bottom orange ones where just extra little ones arn't they? i actually thought they were the fog lights, but now i remember the fog ones are combined in the main lights (havent driven the car stuff all in the 18 months of ownership remember :P )

No, the orange ones in the grey strip are the indicators, the ones on the side of the lights are park lights. you could change them to be indicators but i don't know how the cops would go with not having park lights