Rear Taillights

AMS

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can do em any colour really... just go to your paint shop and ask for the colour your after mixed in with clear gloss (50 50 ratio should be good) and get em in acrylic... apply em the same way you would on as the night shade... just give em a nice srub with soapy water and a scourer and then max and grease them and spray... im gonna do my r31 wagon tail lights in white... should look good on an all black car... heck might go further and get something wicked airbrushed on the lights... some evil eyes or sumthing

cheers

I#*@&^*!&!!! i just got my series 2 taillights from japland and the 2 corner lights with the indicators on them aren't in the box!! this sucks donkey balls so much, i hope they're just in another parcel or been accidently sent somewhere else

total to my door was about $500.

Mind you these were the cheapest ones i saw going at the yahoo auctions, all the others went for well over this. i just got lucky (well not with delivery.... @$*&^@$*(&^@$*!!!!!)

Edit:

Just got a reply email from Slidewize. turns out the seller didn't send all the lights in the first package, then they purhcased another part for a different buyer, and he was going to send the other lights in that package, but then that package got cancelled, and the lights were forgotten about. they just found them and have sent them over at their cost.

Well hopefully in a week or so i'll have a full set of lights