SAU Community

Turbo For Sale

Hi all

Turbo is an XTR GT2530. Built by GCG turbos in sydney. Basically it is an r34 gtt turbo with a gt2530 core. to suit rb20 or rb25 on stock manifold

It was recently built before i bought it. I never got around to using it. Bloke before me was making over 200kw at wheels with it on an rb20

it is in excellent condition and has little to no shaft play.

Comes with a brand new HKS adjustable actuator, earls braided oil line and fittings and all other lines. New turbo to manifold gasket. also elbow off compressor housing.

I want $1000 for it

i have photos ready to go but are too big for this site, so if your interested pm me or reply here

im on the NSW north coast but will post anywhere

cheers

Tim

Edited by Timd

Hi all

Turbo is an XTR GT2530. Built by GCG turbos in sydney. Basically it is an r34 gtt turbo with a gt2530 core. to suit rb20 or rb25 on stock manifold

It was recently built before i bought it. I never got around to using it. Bloke before me was making over 200kw at wheels with it on an rb20

it is in excellent condition and has little to no shaft play.

Comes with a brand new HKS adjustable actuator, earls braided oil line and fittings and all other lines. New turbo to manifold gasket. also elbow off compressor housing.

I want $1000 for it

i have photos ready to go but are too big for this site, so if your interested pm me or reply here

im on the NSW north coast but will post anywhere

cheers

Tim

How many k's since rebuild....

will it bolt on to R33 stock manifud.

How old is turbs?

Pics to [email protected]