SAU Community

Impuls

I really like the look of the Impuls (eg. satanic/wilch/lots of other people).. But there are so many people with these wheels, it's kind of turned me off them.

Does anyone else know of any wheels similar in style, but not as popular? It's a pretty broad question, but if anyone has seen some nice dish wheels lately, could you give me a name &/or pic?

Preferably home grown stuff or rip-offs, because i'm not loking to spend HEAPS on some nice Jap rims :D

I really like the look of the Impuls (eg. satanic/wilch/lots of other people).. But there are so many people with these wheels, it's kind of turned me off them.

Does anyone else know of any wheels similar in style, but not as popular? It's a pretty broad question, but if anyone has seen some nice dish wheels lately, could you give me a name &/or pic?

Preferably home grown stuff or rip-offs, because i'm not loking to spend HEAPS on some nice Jap rims  ;)

envy-hp2.jpg

www.stgeorgetyres.com.au

envy-hp2.jpg

www.stgeorgetyres.com.au

Love those rims, but doesnt look like they come in 17" :rolleyes:

I have been thinking about getting these http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_clos...rt=&part_no=482 for my silver 'line. They got a decent rep?

Also can someone post a link to somewhere (in oz preferably) i can browse and see these impulse rims? What are they worth?

Edited by Xizor

OMG I was cruising along in the 'hood and spotted an exact copy of my car ;) It was a White GTT with Impuls.... Car was relatively stock though, so it ain't got nothing on me :)

Loved his sunroof though (so I lied, it wasn't a copy)

I got the R32R rims with my car... I have a aftermarket IMPUL body Kit and the rims are awsome...

I love them and i think that they are awsome... there are only about 200 Skylines in Canada. so i have 1 of 3 sets of rims in canada... So i will almost never see anyone else with these rims..

But like someone else said in this thread, it is your car... do what YOU want to it.

some one on SCImotors forum ( www.scimotors.com ) asked if it would offend fellow skyliners if he put Neons on his car?!! IT IS YOUR CAR YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT!!!!

Exactly... seriously, in this scene it's getting harder and harder to be original; sure there are one or two things that make every car stand out but at the end of the day, you're all shopping at the same places.

As for a kit on my car... that's the last thing on the books, but I will say that it consists of a lot of CF :)

Slowly but surely dressing up the engine bay too, making it BLING ;) Just wait till you see some of the parts next time, you can apply your make-up with it Wink :) And no, we've not gone and replaced the stock parts with chrome parts~