SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

hey peoples, any of you guys seen a dark blue series 2 r33 out and about down the coast? it has 18" chromies, standard body kit, and chrome stickering up the side (starts at the sideskirt just behind the front wheel and goes in a spiderweb pattern up the side). he drives around with a guy in a black series 1 r33 with white wheels, white stickers up the side, and white and red gt stripes over the roof. can't miss them. they are guys i know, from up here in gympie, and go cruising down there nearly every weekend. can't miss them.

anywho, if you do see them, feel free to blow the doors off them. they both only have the usual mods, cooler, exhaust and a touch more boost.

Edited by mad082

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to hear!

the go out and spend shite loads of money making their cars look like something that would be packing well over 300hp, when both would bearly be over 250. i wouldn't go cruising down the coast looking like that unless i had the motor to go with it. its just asking to be laughed at. they're nice guys, but got priorities in the wrong spot IMO.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with ricers! At the moment I've got a NA R33 - it sounds awesome, but has nothing (compared to a turbo). I just make sure that I'm all noise and no show - I don't even attempt to race...

yes, text book ricers. the blue one was the first to get the graphics. he's also put a dvd player in and painted his dash harlequin. the black one is getting a custom interior, and mine is getting a power fc and bigger turbo.

Edited by mad082

yes, text book ricers. the blue one was the first to get the graphics. he's also put a dvd player in and painted his dash harlequin. the black one is getting a custom interior, and mine is getting a power fc and bigger turbo.

Hey i just bought a TRD 6 spd gear knob for my supra and Sards radiator cap.

gave me an extra 20hp ;)

graphics are nice but not over do 'em i'd say.... but i have to admit,. that black one with the white stripes on the side looks hidious...peel 'em off and just do the interior in white,. it'd suit the white impul rims. :(

Hey i just bought a TRD 6 spd gear knob for my supra and Sards radiator cap.

gave me an extra 20hp ;)

graphics are nice but not over do 'em i'd say.... but i have to admit,. that black one with the white stripes on the side looks hidious...peel 'em off and just do the interior in white,. it'd suit the white impul rims. :(

Haha i've seen those two skylines down here quite a bit. I'm not one fore big graphics myself, attracts to much attention from the fun busters.. But then again my car isnt to 2 fast or 2 furious enough for graphics..

Roger, i'd like to see a before and after dyno sheet for those mods please.

( pfft impuls are hidious :) )

i put led lights in my dash (purely for my own personal pleasure) and i swear it gave me an extra 100hp straight up, hahaha.

and yes the graphics let the cops know exactly who you are. there are only about 10 r33's up here and most of them are white. i have a wite one, and my theory is if some old granny happens to see me do something stupid then all she is going to see is a white car (unless she's a closet hoon). if those 2 get seen by the old granny she's going to see a black car with white stickers and a blue car with chrome stickers and the cops will know exactly who they are.

Edited by mad082

Haha i've seen those two skylines down here quite a bit. I'm not one fore big graphics myself, attracts to much attention from the fun busters.. But then again my car isnt to 2 fast or 2 furious enough for graphics..

Roger, i'd like to see a before and after dyno sheet for those mods please.

( pfft impuls are hidious :laugh: )

LOL... matty u got impuls on mine. :)

just saving up now for the widebody to fit my work equip 12.5 rims.

I dont have a dynosheet of my before mods setup..i didn't get the chance to dyno it.. but i have the current dyno sheet somewhere.

i'll PM it to u once i found it.

better yet wait till i get my cam gears and fuel pump..will send u the dynosheet of that. :)

Hey i just b]

ought a TRD 6 spd gear knob for my supra and Sards radiator cap.

gave me an extra 20hp :starwars:

I'm after the dyno sheet for these mods.

TOY33 ;)

Scotty, jb joel said u where selling your gtr? Any truth to the rumours, hows the old girl going?

I also bought this for my car, should ge me a few more hp i hope..

post-15045-1145916974.jpg

Edited by Dynamix

Interesting would be seeing more than one mod per year on your skyline :)

Spotted the ' irving ' gtr 34 at kawana yesterday... mmmm 34

sorry Mr Money, can i borrow sum :)

i also saw sam'scar turning towards kawana shop's as i drove past in the work car..

Hey matty,.. thats a T78 hey ? did u buy that off a guy from Kuluin who is also selling a T51 ?

thats awesome...one hell laggy monster though.

Yeah its the t78-33d with the smallest 17cm exhaust housing, i had a look at it and damn its in good nick. If i can get 1 bar by 4000rpm with cam gears tuned for midrange i should still have a big power band (4000rpm).. When its on i'll get matt spry to try get as much midrange and tourqe as he safely can, should be fun. :D:(

Matty - Everythings for sale at the right price :(

Just had a business opporunity arise and had to borrow some extra $, so to pay back the loans or keep the GTR is the question at the moment. Just thought I would put it out there to see if anyones interested and if it sells it sells if it doesn't it gets more money spent on it :D

With that in your thing it might actually have a better top end than mine..........sh@t I'll have to hang onto mine now and spend more, what the heck, where's my chequebook.

Keep ya ear out for anyone that's looking to upgrade, as I have only come across tyre kickers so far.

Edited by TOY 33

Matty - Everythings for sale at the right price :(

Just had a business opporunity arise and had to borrow some extra $, so to pay back the loans or keep the GTR is the question at the moment. Just thought I would put it out there to see if anyones interested and if it sells it sells if it doesn't it gets more money spent on it :D

With that in your thing it might actually have a better top end than mine..........sh@t I'll have to hang onto mine now and spend more, what the heck, where's my chequebook.

Keep ya ear out for anyone that's looking to upgrade, as I have only come across tyre kickers so far.

Hey scotty was just thinking if you're sending your car back to stock, i could help you out, if you need stock injectors and turbo's/cams if your selling your gear off maybe we could work something out as i'll soon have the stock gear off mine due to upgrades, marty could do the swap over easy as. Cash plus stock parts for your gear. Let me know, i can come round to discuss further if ya want, ur only two streets away haha.

:)

Dynamix is yours the blue GTR with white centre rims?

Thats prolly me, though my rims dont have white centres. I'm pretty sure i'm the only one with a midnight blue gtr on the coast.. (only %5 of r32 gtr's are midnight blue in colour from the factory..) Thr caps on my rims are alloy in colour, same as the spokes. Easiest way to spot me is i have a www.skylinesaustralia.com sticker the full lenght of the rear windshield up the top, then you'll know its me. :D