SAU Community

Where Are You Oscar32?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I won't be, please re-read my reply and give me your account details - cheers.

This thread will single handly insure the rest of my parts are hard to get rid of - so no way are you getting cheap parts from me.

im the victim here...i paid for parts that never arrived, and have waited for 2 weeks with no contact....i hope nothing like this ever happens to anyone else because id like to see their re-action

fair enough there was no contact, but come on mate if you had his phone number then why they fcuk didnt you call him before posting up a thread? It would have solved your problem instantly too, instead of having to wait for something to happen on-line. Now you have just wasted everyones time, inlcuding your own instead of spending 20 cents on a phone call. nice work.

no, not if he is wanting to give your money back to you. Im not taking sides and have been in a similar situation but with a lot more moneys worth, not on these forums though. So I understand your pissed off etc. He had stuff going on and by the looks of it went out of his way to make sure you got a good price and its been thrown back at him, can you see his point??

Mate, why dont you save yourself the bullshit? Face it, you made oscar sound like a un-honest guy, why would he want to help you out anymore? Complete your business, give him your bank details, and be done with it. Obviously he had a honest excuse, and obviously you had a good reason to complain, be done with each other, and buy your parts from someone else. Simple.

Dayne