Sau Nsw Official Track Day Is Coming

Abo Bob

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bonks and Maj well well well, the prodical and his son return!

Need to get Fatz there and silver as well.

Paul I'm only doing this so I can have a few beers with you afterwards - long drive back to the Arms though! Come on Fatz - get the Charade out of mothballs. Toulia - borrow your Mum's automatic.

See you all there!

Are you going to make us a movie afterwards doodz?

When was your last oil change BWA? If not too long ago it might be worth waiting til after the track day.

Last oil change was too long ago :thumbsup: my car is probably pissed off with me. Wil is doing it this weekend though.

You're in and I'll hold to that. Thanks.

Can you please email me your full name and phone number so we have a record for CAMS. We wont be selling the details :P

Can any of you other flaggies reading this do the same please.

Thanks everyone.

bob at estc dot net dot au

Can I possibly spectate? :P / amuse myself watching everyone do laps? i'll probably not be driving - but I can't 100% for flag marshall.. hence the spectate (oh and if this was mentioned earlier - I haven't bothered reading pages 2 - 6..)

soo feel free to abuse :D

Edited by Links

rb30 s13 is up and running

im exited

bonkers im comming

Pete - I get very concerned when you mention my name in the same sentence as that "c" word.

Do ya reckon the s13 will pull some decent helis on the hill? don't know if EC has ever recovered from that. It would be good if you could show me the lines around the GP circuit -straight, sideways, 360 degree -whatever.

I am really looking forward to this day.

Adam - can we take passengers? Also can you let us know what the deal is with the extinguishers, do we pick them up on the day, I believe the bolt on to the passenger seat mounts - can you confirm this.