SAU Community

Redline Gear Oil

Hey guys I am asking here so as i dont get flamed in the main section, (i know you jokers will anyway)

What i want is a location besides rearspears in phillip, and also i need to know, how many litres for box and diff.

I have searced but says jack shit really. so get f**ked and dont ask me to search

first off go to rare spares in woden thats where i got mine

second off do a search

thirdly on a more serious note i am pretty sure when i did mine which was about a year ago with Redline Lightweight Shockproof i put in around 4.2L into the gearbox and around 2L for the diff. all up alot of $$$ especially consdiering i could only get them in the 1 litre container at the time so dont waste it :D

Hey guys I am asking here so as i dont get flamed in the main section, (i know you jokers will anyway)

What i want is a location besides rearspears in phillip, and also i need to know, how many litres for box and diff.

I have searced but says jack shit really. so get f**ked and dont ask me to search

Havent been to the Act in a car before so i dont know the place to well ....

Bursons have become the whole range suppliers for this oil... and for the capacities i will say try and do a search as this is heavily discussed lately by yours truley in another thread so there was easy to find info

Edited by ishh