SAU Community

R33 Hks Hyper Damper Coilover Suspension

Whats the go here, are you selling them to naveed or me? I PMed naveed and he said that you said who ever gets the money to your first gets them?!!?!? So you want us to both deposit $600 + PP for them? Who are you selling them to, this is starting to sound like a scam!

Whats the go here, are you selling them to naveed or me? I PMed naveed and he said that you said who ever gets the money to your first gets them?!!?!? So you want us to both deposit $600 + PP for them? Who are you selling them to, this is starting to sound like a scam!

WHAT PART OF SELLING THINGS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ? I AM TRYING TO SELL THE SUSPENSION, AND ITS JUST LIKE A SHOP, THEY ARE FOR SALE TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO PAYS. I AM SICK OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THAT ARE DREAMERS, WANTING PARTS FOR THEIR CARS, "YEAH MATE I WILL PAY FOR THEM TOMORROW, OR NEXT WEEK", LOL AND YOU NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN. PEOPLE WANT PARTS AND THINK THEY CAN AFFORD THEM THEN FOR SOME REASON CANT GET THE CASH TO PAY FOR THE PARTS. I AM HERE TO SELL MY SUSPENSION, NOT TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE PROMISING TO PAY WHO MIGHT NEVER DO SO. HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET $600 OFF TWO DIFFERNT PEOPLE (AS YOU ASSUME) IF NO ONE HAS MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS ??????? AS SOON AS THEY ARE PAYED FOR, I WILL POST IT UP HERE IN THE THREAD STATING THAT THEY ARE SOLD. UN TILL I HAVE RECIEVED PAYMENT, THE PARTS ARE FOR SALE. LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, IF YOU ARE SELLING A CAR, ARE YOU GOING TO TURN DOWN CASH, IF SOME PERSON PROMISED TO PAY ? LOL, YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK OUT FOR YOUR SALE, AND PLAY BY THE WORLD WIDE RETAIL RULE. ITEM IS NOT SOLD UNTIL PAYED FOR. I JUST THINK YOU MSPEC ARE WORRIED YOU MIGHT GET BEATEN TO THE DEAL, AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL GET THE SUSPENSION BEFORE YOU. GROW UP AND ENTER THE 21ST CENTURY INTERNET COMMUNITY, THERE ARE ALOT OF LOOSERS THAT WILL STUFF YOU AROUND AND PROMISE THE WORLD, BUT WHEN IT COMERS TO PAYING FOR THE GOODS, MOST ARE BROKE AND JUST HOPING THEY CAN GET THE MONEY. SO I WILL REPEAT WHAT I STATED EARLIER. THE SUSPENSION IS FOR SALE. I AM THE SELLER. THE FIRST PERSON TO PAY IS THE BUYER. AND I WILL, AND BUYER PROBABLY WILL TOO, POST ON THIS THREAD TO SAY THEY HAVE BEEN PAYED FOR THE DAY OF THE SALE. UNTILL THEN, YOU CAN ASSUME WHAT YOU LIKE. IF YOU THINK THIS IS A SCAM, I DONT CARE. I HAVE LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE WILLING TO BUY THIS SUSPENSION. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM MSPEC, DONT BUY THE SUSPENSION.

I hope i have made my self clear.

Don’t send money, not saying he is a scammer I am just concerned. I asked for a phone number so that we could speak and he disappeared.

WHAT f**kING DRUGS ARE YOU ON ??? YOU SENT ME A PM LAST NIGHT, I SENT ONE BACK, THEN I WENT OUT TO THE CLUB FOR A FEW DRINKS WITH SOME FRIENDS !!!! IS THAT DISSAPEARING ?? AM I SUPPOSED TO SIT AROUND ALL NIGHT AND ALL DAY WAITING FOR YOU TO PM ME SO I CAN REPLY INSTANTLY ??? ARE YOU IN LIKE YEAR 8 OR SOMETHING ? YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A SCHOOL GIRL. BY THE TIME YOU SENT ME YOUR NEXT PM, I HAD GONE OUT. I THEN CAME HOME, WENT TO SLEEP, GOT UP THIS MORNING, WENT TO WORK,THEN WENT OUT TO DINNER, THEN CAME HOME, AND I THOUGHT...HMM, I MIGHT CHECK MY THREAD ON SAU TO SEE IF I GOT ANY REPLIES ABOUT MY HKS SUSPENSION, AND I FIND THIS BULLSHIT FROM YOU ??? I REALLY DONT NEED YOUR CRAP DUDE, I UNDERSTAND WE ALL HAVE TO BE CAREFULL WHEN BUYING THINGS OVER THE INTERNET, BUT YOU ARE A BIT TO FREAKED OUT, I MEAN YOU HAVENT PAYED, I HAVENT GIVEN YOU BANK DETAILS, ALL I GAVE YOU WAS A QUOTE FOR SHIPPING THEN WENT OUT TO THE CLUB AND YOU SAY I DISSAPEARED ?? SERIOUSLY DUDE, CHILL OUT. CHECK MY POSTS, I HAVE SOLD A FEW THINGS HERE ON SAU IN THE PAST 6 TO 12 MONTHS, AND PEOPLE ALWAYS GOT THEIR PARTS, NO ONE WAS SCAMMED, JUST TAKE A CHILL PILL AND CALM DOWN. IF YOU WANT MY NUMBER I WILL PM IT TO YOU. OK ?

sorry about the text in capitals, and sorry if i was a bit harsh, its late and i need sleep before i get up really early in the morning and work. I just get a bit angry when people start crap in my threads and all I want to do is sell something and send it out to them ASAP. Hope you have a good day/night and i think i will get some sleep. sorry again for the past posts, but i just got really angry at your previous 2 posts.

quicknissan.

Mate I do not even bother to read your above post. You cannot sale parts in this manor, you do not tell two people the parts are theirs and the first one to the punch gets them. That’s just ridiculous for so many reasons.

The way it should be done is quite obvious, but I will make it as clear as I can.

- You post parts for sale.

- The first person to offer you the amount you want, gets them.

- If there is a second, third or fourth person they are placed in reserve incase the first buyer falls through.

- The first buyer sends money and their address.

- If they fall through you notify the second in line and ask them if they are still interested.

YOU DO NOT TELL TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO SEND YOU $600, that’s f**kING stupid!

Furthermore when someone requests a phone number so that they can confirm that you are not a scammer I suggest you give it to them so you don’t look like a dodgy prick!

Dodgy scamming scum bags do hit these forums so it makes the whole process much more pleasant if you can verify your legitimacy.

Bottom-line is you only have 42 posts, you are selling good suspension at a low price, and there are no pictures so it’s hard to tell if you really have them. Then you come out with the very unique and unusual “who ever pays first gets the goods” idea. So if I sent you $600 and the other guy sent you $600 you would have refunded the slower of the two? Sorry if I don’t agree with this method but it’s down right stupid!

YOU DO NOT TELL TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO SEND YOU $600, that’s f**kING stupid!

I have NOT PROMISED THESE PARTS TO TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. I HAVE NOT ASKED FOR MONEY OFF TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

NO ONE HAS BANK ACCOUNT OR PAYMENT DETAILS, I HAVE NOT ASKED ANYONE TO DEPOSIT MONEY, SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

ITS SIMPLE, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT BUY THEM.

you do not tell two people the parts are theirs and the first one to the punch gets them. That’s just ridiculous for so many reasons.

lol i never told anyone the parts were theirs. i simply said who ever pays first gets them. stop making up shit that isnt true, and stop lying to make your story sound better.

OK, here is the new strategy for this suspension. Apparently it is too cheap, i need photos and to supply my phone number and i need to not say first in with the money gets the suspension. So here is the new arrangement.

1. the price has gone back to $700.

2. photos will be supplied to whoever asks for them.

3. if interested, and you want to buy the suspension, let me know via PM, and i will tell you if you can poay or not based on who else wanted to pay before you.

4. if you want my phone number pm me and i will provide it to you.\

5. if you dont like the way this suspension is being sold, dont buy it.

I just found it odd that you had time to write 716 words in the 11th post in this thread when you failed to send me a quick PM giving me a phone number. Honestly I think you should start the thread again which photo’s since you have them and they can be attached to the thread for free. I also think you should just post your phone number incase someone needs to ring you. Finally when someone like myself says they will take them and asks for bank account details and a phone number you don’t go off clubbing :P Just a little sales tip you may or may not want to take on board.

when someone like myself says they will take them and asks for bank account details and a phone number you don’t go off clubbing :P Just a little sales tip you may or may not want to take on board.

you never asked for bank account details.

anyway, this suspension is now SOLD. Someone who didnt get caught up in the bullshit and who was serious about buying them just asked for bank account details and payed on the spot. Waiting for money transfer to clear, but appears all is settled and is a done deal.

A word of advice for you MSPEC. Next time you want to buy something just damn well buy it, dont be a bitchy little school girl and cut off your nose to spite your face, cause only you will loose in the end. I sold my suspension, i got my money, and will send them tomorrow. you however did not get the suspension you wanted because you caused probolems and tried to call me a scammer.

good luck with in the future, no hard feelings, i just wish this thread did not turn out like this cause no one else seemed to have a problem with it, just you.

quicknissan.

I just bought new coilovers on these forms 4 weeks ago, I didn’t need these coilovers but for $600 I thought why not. I was completely committed to buying them I just wanted a phone number. I have bought more car parts of these forums than you have posts so shove your advice pal!

good luck with in the future, no hard feelings, i just wish this thread did not turn out like this cause no one else seemed to have a problem with it, just you.

Look man I thought the sale looked dodgy and it did. I did not want to get burnt as it has happened in the past and I was just giving a friendly warning to the other guys. All you had to do was come in and say “hey this is legit I just had to go out last night, here is my number and here are the pictures”. That would have been sufficient, at 700+ word rant was not required.

• 11 months later...
R33 GTSt HKS Hyper Damper coilover suspension.

EXCELLENT condition, ready to go, i will post anywhere in australia for cheap.

$700.

hi im interested i live in syd as i think u do.

is there any problems with the suspension and would they be able to lower my car to 15cm from ground?

if so pm me back cause im interested and would i be able to come see them or could u send me a pic?