SAU Community

NEED HELP, thinkin of buying a 32 and need some help on pricing

32_ENVY

hey

just looking for some help, im thinking of buying a r-32 later in the year or early next year. I dont really know that much about em so any help would be great. Looking to spend max $15k, or around that. Just dont wanna be ripped off or anything like that

Cheers

and it shows from the lack of using the search button... sorry... just gets tiresome... the same ol question every time

dont worry ankles (;)) once u finally get one and post on here enough u'll sigh to :)

ps. nice choice... :)

15k will get u a good rb20det gtst with a usual mods... most probably an exhaust system and a pod in most cases.

contact the guys at www.j-spec.com.au and they should hook you up with one, or at least subscibe to their update emails, that way you can collect emails advertising em and you'll know roughly what to expect and what to pay for it.

if you're gettin a 32 get it fast, coz as of next montht he compliance price goes up by $2000 and you can no longer compliance any non stock cars : the former is defintely true, btu I think they're flexible on the latter.

Do a few Mods to it and expect to pay well over $3500 a year on insurance. So when u think about it in 4 - 5 years u will have bought another skyline with just Insurance money. Sports cars r not cheap so my advice is if u got no cash forget about moding it to heavy. On the other hand if u r not broke GO FULL HOG.

I would :]

As for choice of car an R33 GTS-t would be Bannana`s.