SAU Community

A Minh Endorsed TeamWestside cruise meetup this Saturday

BU5TER

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minh,

Lets organise an alternative location then for saturday night. It seems loads of people are keen so we may as well put something together.

Lets see some suggestions for alternative locations guys

There is always our usual pizza hangout at Newport.

BBQ at the beach might be difficult.

I think a beaches run is a great idea, its definately a nice drive for the west siders and plenty of opportunitys for good photos if we all meet at homebush.

How about a meetup at Homebush 6C at 8PM?

yup next sat sounds the shit...

does TNS really have to come :D

jokes yeah i rex homebush would be safest...

cruise to where u ask... no idea but i dont care... 1 month of being carless im gonna drive anywhere (except to and rta defect station)

Cool well i vote for homebush as a meeting point, everyone can find that easy, then to the beaches, then i can finally have look at some nice beaches as i havent seem one in a while.

I will be up for anything, i will being a video camera as well as a normal digi camera too

See you at car park 6c homebush

UR2EZ: confirming the cruise this Saturday March 1st is still going ahead with the hombush meetup to avoid the police and then cruise to beaches unless we have some other ideas...

Doesnt seem much point in not having a cruise with so many people keen for it

Originally posted by BY BY

Minh,

Lets organise an alternative location then for saturday night. It seems loads of people are keen so we may as well put something together.

Lets see some suggestions for alternative locations guys

Beaches it is then guys :)

Hey ppl

This is my first post on this and I am happy to be a member of the skyline gang as I just got my first car (r32 GTS25T). I would like to join up for the cruise on saturday and come with a few more cars with my mates (MX6, FTO...). Can you confirm where and when it is "exactly" so I know when to come along.

Thanks and BTW the R32 kicks ass prove me wrong =)