SAU Community

General Maintenance For An R32 - Minor Problems

kangz

with my r32 gtst 93', i have 2 minor problems...

the first one is my front bumpr is coming off, its comin loose from the right side,the bumper itself where it attactches istelf to the car is starting to deteriate...and ive been told its cheaper to get a 2nd hand bumper, rather then get this part fixed, i also wanna get it changed, becasue the bumper is starting to crack along the center, because of the weight of the side bumper thats loose (its a bit confusing, but ill post pics if i can)also, its got many scratches, so might as well get it replaced....anyway, my question is, wat will b the best option to do? get a second hand one, or replace? if any1 has had any of thsi trouble b4?

the next thing is...my drivers side power window isnt working, its only works very rarley, also on the passanger power window, it wont go down if the passanger tries to put down the window, but if u do it from the drivers side...the passanger window goes down as normal?

do i need to get a new part orderd in to replace this, or could it possibly be just mixed up wiriring? and any idea on how much sumthing like this would cost would b greatly appriciated....ta

sorry if im not making sense but i really need sleep, thanks again...

Edited by kangz

personally i think try and get a second hand bumper, or if ur any good a using fiberglass u could repair it urself.

the window switches is another common problem iv fond with r32's, try taking the switchs of an giving them a clean using co lense cleaner, or just a bit of metho.

it wont go down if the passanger tries to put down the window, but if u do it from the drivers side...the passanger window goes down as normal?

Have you made sure that you haven't got the lock on? You may have accidentally knocked the button at some stage which would explain why the passenger can't put it down but you can.