SAU Community

Genuine Nismo Leather Gear Knob #2

Mr-Toy33

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh....motherf**k.....unbelievable. not gonna lay blame with yo, john. i understand u did what u were expected to do...but jeez, i reckon u should go down there and leave an explosive package loaded with staining ink behind the desk with a 48-hr countdown on it - if they don't send it off in the time then they will be forced to walk about like dickheads for their incompetence.

its ok, just make sure u complain. i have been dicked around by aussie post before so i kno the frustration, but they're complaints department is pretty comprehensive. but now that i think about it, that probably makes sense based on how many complaints they must receive....

WELL. countdown begins. allowing for the weekend, those of us unlucky ones will have knobs by NEXT weekend..... :teehee:

If the package does not fit in your mailbox and no one is home to receive it, a card will be placed in your mailbox letting you know there is a package for you to pickup from the closest post office.

If you havent received it and havent received a card yet, check around at your local post offices. The mailman does have a tendancy to sometimes not provide that card and the post office will in a few days time send a reminder letting you know there is a package for you to pick up.

I still have not received anything. I requested the knob be sent to my work address so someone is here from 7am to 7pm each night to receive goods. John can you please PM me the details so I can confirm the address is listed correctly.

Thanks.