SAU Community

Nsw Sau 1/4mile Pb's

silver gts-t

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a new PB last night. Was really fun but cold tarmac made launching tricky.

I tried a couple of times to go for reaction time and could hit 0.1s ok. Best was -0.06 - Yes, Redlight but hey 6 hundreths.

1185217_640450932646825_1686085130_n.jpg

• 8 months later...

I'm actually not that happy with time , 426kw should be in 10's easy, but maybe not with hks suspension anyway time will tell, if so many ppl didn't blow up could have had another run and maybe got there but that's life

As a benchmark, the hi octane r32 GTR ran a 9.7 qtr mile with only 440kw and the car is setup for circuit (not a drag setup).

I also ran an 11.1 with only 325kw :)

I crossed the line in 3rd gear and hit the limiter so that setup capable of a high 10!

I did logging of ecu and found split cooler pipe, it was only making 16psi on last run but my guess is that is was leaking for a while and not hitting full boost but I can see the split now

Prob is I'm going to have to go hard pipe kit but I like the stock look

post-80685-13996693584463_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

R33 GTR

ran a 11.4@ 132mph (WSID)

Was my very first time racing the car and to make matters difficult the car was in 2wd (attessa 4wd pumps were not working and not allowing the 4wd to be operational).

Have since got the 4wd system working again, will be going back soon and hoping to better it

Edited by dave88