SAU Community

New Group Buy: Daves Craig Atf Coolers

AlexCim

A must for any auto tranny driver - heat is what kills them.

This new buy is a continuation of the previous group buy

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=105610

So, first to lay down the background, have a read of this thread about the ATF coolers.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=59399

Now, I can offer these coolers 678 DC coolers with 3/8inch fitings for $118 each plus postage and handling. Pickup available in Blackburn area in Melbourne, postage anywhere in Australia also available. Postage costs will vary. Handling fees will be fixed at $10 for each item (to cover bubble wrap, packing materials, going to the post office etc).

Worst case scenario, to the middle of nowhere, postage will be ~20$ (Thats like postcode 0830 in NT). Sydney/Adelaide should be around $10, Melbourne $7, Brisbane $13.

These RRP for $150, but you need to go pick em up etc, they are not delivered to your door (yes, i am THAT lazy )

This kit will fit R33's, R34's, Stagea and to the best of my knowledge probably R32's too. They are 3/8ths fittings with the largest universal coolers available.

So lets get some names

1. timmay

2. 66yostagea

3. muchdesign

4. [sTAGEN]

5. Fra

6. Fastrotor

Group Buy Closes in 3 weeks, but I could arrange prior shipping of coolers as required/payment received, as long as we get 10 people in the end.

I was involved with the last group buy of these awesome valued 'coolers from Alex; received the item damn quickly, perfectly wrapped up etc, and was very impressive service indeed, to say the least.

Absolute bargain for this group buy price, Definately well worth the money in my opinion.

If you've got an auto Skyline and havent bothered upgrading the oil cooler as yet, then why havent you? Easy upgrade, and very cost effective too! (dont want that auto to overheat!)

:ermm:

Brendan

Updated the list with all those people that contacted me through PM or otherwise to let me know they were interested.

Cmon lets get more names!

Dont fool yourself, your tranny will overheat just as much in winter as in summer!

Yeah put me down for one please.

Gary.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone else?

So far:

humble

bwilkeson

pkblade

skidkid x2

wagon

AMS

Nightcrawler

MR_RS4

gr3ddy

[sTAGEN]

Fastrotor

SWC945 (didnt get it direct through me, but I assisted him in getting the same deal/product)

66yostagea (being sent this week)

All happy participants....

90% of all transmission failures happend because of overheated transmission oil. When you go faster, it causes more heat, which causes more slip, which causes more heat and so on. These will help you cut down the temps those crucial extra degrees!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...