SAU Community

Limp Home Mode On 32 Gtr

this is my second post about this problem with my car i have had no luck in finding the problem or having some one to find the problem..........its really annoying

if the car is under a little bit of load in a lower gear and i put my foot down and let the boost build up it will hit max boost then go into loop home mode y??

i have had the car at nissan for a diagnostic.........nothing all levels are normal when the car is running good and in loop home mode

i have checked all the cooler pipes all tight

this was happening b4 i had my car modified.........now that it is modded its still doing it even after being tuned on a dyno

any one have any experience with finding what it could be ???

its now booked in at maztech for them to give it a go over.........

i feel like this problem has beaten me

That's usually a crook AFM (switches to limp-home around 2500 rpm). Unless of course you can actually get it to go past the problem.

Alternately, it's a SERIOUS detonation problem, with the ECU doing some serious spark retardation.

had it run on the dyno at maztech......couldnt find any problems with it in limp home mode it made 162kw at all 4 wheels.......boost droped down to 7-8psi

they think it could be the fact that i had the stock boost restrictor taken out of the line and the boost solenoid cant handle the boost........all mixtures are fine...........so WTF..........i swaped itwith another gtr and same thing happens

could it be i need to use a boost controller ???