SAU Community

Australia's Fastest Growing Demand

Ballina/lismore

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i grow up, I want to be a principal or a caterpillar.

When I grow up I'm going to Bovine University.

Oh boy! Sleep! That's when I'm a Viking!

Then, the doctor told me that BOTH my eyes were lazy! And that's why it was the best summer ever."

Read the topic name: Australia fastest growing demand

is this about the simpsons? NO! i not putting this stupidest topic up, i tring to work it out. This is not nice for me :

I quite upset when i saw those stupid posts came up in this topic. Any MOD can delete the non related topic posts please?

Matt

hmm.....i dont wanna get too involved (cept for ralph quotes!!) but it is a skyline forum so basically you have posted a non related topic regarding this in the first place!

so we jumped in and changed the thread to something we would laugh at and enjoy... - i.e. ralph :D

i dont know what this topic was ment to be about, but-

principal skinner, i got car sick in your office!!!

homer- theres your giraffe, little girl

ralph- im a boy

homer- thats the spirit never give up

Any more pics??

will you take $100 + freight?

I might pay more, after all it is what it is.... Australia's-fastest-growing-demand

I demand you learn the language of the country you reside in!!

Hello people, i'm new to this forums. I'm from Ballina and Lismore from Northern Eastern NSW. Where i am, both cities had grown so fast and bigger as i seen since 1995.

Are we meant to infer from this that you we born in 1995 or is that your reading age?

Read the topic name: Australia fastest growing demand

is this about the simpsons? NO! i not putting this stupidest topic up, i tring to work it out. This is not nice for me :

I quite upset when i saw those stupid posts came up in this topic. Any MOD can delete the non related topic posts please?

Matt

Demand-Growing-Fastest-Australia.... perhaps the Ballinacians or Lismorians have some explaining to do? :)