SAU Community

Aftermarket Fuel Rails

Well i already have a new Nismo FPR etc so rather than going out and buying a new rail and FPR, i was looking into how much HP the stock rail would handle, from what i can gather making the stock rails return larger should do the trick, was just interested to know if its been done/works etc....

Looking at over 700HP once its all put together and tuned.

You can run a Nismo reg off an aftermarket rail if you don't think the stock rail will flow enough. Either way I would run a gauge inline to check the pressure doesn't spike anywhere or drop on load.

What pump/s are you planning to use?

post-63525-0-93886200-1448975931_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Was just going to run twin 044's, still need to speak to the tuner about that though, who makes that regulator adaptor to suit after market rails?

Will still be running on 98 pump fuel (as we dont have E85 on pump here) and it is still a daily driver.

Was just going to run twin 044's, still need to speak to the tuner about that though, who makes that regulator adaptor to suit after market rails?

Will still be running on 98 pump fuel (as we dont have E85 on pump here) and it is still a daily driver.

I would just run an e85 Walbro, should flow 600 odd kw on 98 and would be much easier to fit intank. If you have a surge tank etc, try and stick to a single large pump, as if one 044 fails you won't know until it leans out at WOT.