SAU Community

R34 Gtr Intercooler

:yes: With a name like WRXHOON its no wonder you don't know what your talking about!!!!

To the person thinking of buying this for there R32 they have a hole so rather then taking any advice from these morons ring any good GTR workshop and ask them, then you will know and they might be able to help you with making a senser or welding up the hole.

WRXHOON stick with your elastic band WRX'S!!! :happy:

How do you know what car i own and what i know. If you think you know that there is a whole where the temp sensor goes, put some money on and i'll take the cooler of my car take a close pic of it and i'll post it up.

For your info wrx's are not elastic at all, over the years i have owned several including 2 STI's and i currently have 3 GTRs in my garage 2x33's and a M-spec 34 as well .

In an earlier post you said you own a 34 GTR, i think you are confusing it with a GTT maybe ....

Just in case you think i'm kidding here is a pic of my M-spec , where is yours?

post-5240-1154348221.jpg

How do you know what car i own and what i know. If you think you know that there is a whole where the temp sensor goes, put some money on and i'll take the cooler of my car take a close pic of it and i'll post it up.

For your info wrx's are not elastic at all, over the years i have owned several including 2 STI's and i currently have 3 GTRs in my garage 2x33's and a M-spec 34 as well .

In an earlier post you said you own a 34 GTR, i think you are confusing it with a GTT maybe ....

Just in case you think i'm kidding here is a pic of my M-spec , where is yours?

im not starting something. but i gotta say youve got quite a line up there buddy. i envy ur garage.

very impressive.

Yes but the whole is a dummy hole, even without the temp sensor fitted the cooler wont leak ..

Pics of a pen entering the "dummy" hole.

I don't know what an M-Spec cooler is like but every other 34 GTR cooler I've seen, including my own, definately has a hole.

Either way, this is a for sale thread, good luck with the sale.

post-472-1154423951.jpg

post-472-1154423983.jpg

post-472-1154424009.jpg

his one is for sale, maybe you should get one more to the collection. :P

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...=127718&hl=

I only buy stock cars, i never buy moded cars .

Willo thanks for the pic, i can assure you nine has the hole there but it's only 10mm deep the sensor fits in there , when you remove the sensor the cooler won't leak. I have seen used 34 coolers in Japan at autobacks and they wers like mine, looks like there is 2 different types then .

I only buy stock cars, i never buy moded cars .

Willo thanks for the pic, i can assure you nine has the hole there but it's only 10mm deep the sensor fits in there , when you remove the sensor the cooler won't leak. I have seen used 34 coolers in Japan at autobacks and they wers like mine, looks like there is 2 different types then .

Wasn't that what we were talking about all along?? WRXHOON we were never discussing what your intercooler had or not but rather what the one for sale had!

Would you still like to put money on it..... please.....!

Anyway who cares? P.S if you would like to see picks of my REAL R34 GTR than take a look in the For Sale section. Look for my user name Benny34 as the topic starter.

And WRX's arn't all that bad but there just Elastic compared to a GTR R34 or any Nice GTR as I'm sure you would agree.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Wasn't that what we were talking about all along?? WRXHOON we were never discussing what your intercooler had or not but rather what the one for sale had!

Would you still like to put money on it..... please.....!

Anyway who cares? P.S if you would like to see picks of my REAL R34 GTR than take a look in the For Sale section. Look for my user name Benny34 as the topic starter.

And WRX's arn't all that bad but there just Elastic compared to a GTR R34 or any Nice GTR as I'm sure you would agree.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I'm not so sure if the one for sale has a whole there or not . Mine doesn't and i have seen others in Japan that don't . I'll put money on it that my stock BNR 34 M-spec cooler DOESN'T have a whole and you will loose the bet too . Just like this comment you made in the previous post you have no idea what i know or what i own .

"With a name like WRXHOON its no wonder you don't know what your talking about!!!!"

I never compared a WRX to a GTR they are in a different league . I said they are not elastic at all, i have owned enough of them to know .

I'm not so sure if the one for sale has a whole there or not . Mine doesn't and i have seen others in Japan that don't . I'll put money on it that my stock BNR 34 M-spec cooler DOESN'T have a whole and you will loose the bet too . Just like this comment you made in the previous post you have no idea what i know or what i own .

"With a name like WRXHOON its no wonder you don't know what your talking about!!!!"

I never compared a WRX to a GTR they are in a different league . I said they are not elastic at all, i have owned enough of them to know .

Enough Already!!! :P

The intercooler for sale does in fact have a hole like the one willo has shown with his pen experiment, this intercooler is from a 2001 v-spec II and has now been sold thank you, maybe you could put up a photo of your cooler wrxhoon

The cooler is still in the car, its not easy, maybe i can use a mirror, i'll have a go and see if it turns out OK.

If it does i'll post it here .