SAU Community

Would You Like A Pic Of You Car Like This ?

kimba

post-28507-1146188713.jpg post-28507-1146188739.jpg post-28507-1146188778.jpg post-28507-1146188801.jpg post-28507-1146188847.jpg Hi hubby has always wanted a nice pic of his car (what guy doesnt) so after a few phone calls i found the lovley ladys from MANGO PROMOTIONS ... there in adelaide ...

i know the car isnt a skyline but you get the idea lol might be an idea for a club calender

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no.3 is my fav, just look at the size of those.........rims lol

my mate has a fto, yeh they pretty tight on the corners, i like try n follow him n im sliding all over the place lol...2 bad they r slow

speaking of fto's, im thinking of going a mitsibishi GTO next untill i get a 34 gtr...gto in like a yrs time then gtr afta...any1 have any comments on gtos?

Edited by vange

mmmmmmmm.... i smell a trader........ do da do da......

if you would like to see more pic's hubby has put them on the fto austraila forum

he is a long time member there and im not sure what trader means but im not one :(

just a fto wideow lol

Hi hubby has always wanted a nice pic of his car (what guy doesnt) so after a few phone calls i found the lovley ladys from MANGO PROMOTIONS ... there in adelaide ...

i know the car isnt a skyline but you get the idea lol might be an idea for a club calender

do you work for them? anyways the photos are nice but i couldnt be farked ever payin for a chick to pose. u can get this for free if u enter ur car in a show n shine

do you work for them? anyways the photos are nice but i couldnt be farked ever payin for a chick to pose. u can get this for free if u enter ur car in a show n shine

lol no dont work for them just wanted to do somthing nice for hubby :(

and yes we where in the show n shine on easter sunday ...

get free ones with ur gf, play ur cards right and u might even get some good angles hahaha

*waits for Nightcrawler's dirty mind to enter this thread*

lol

i saw him b4 heading home i think so id b expecting it soon.

im waiting for some more driving snapshots....

Yep nice work... I am actually a professionally trained portrait photographer myself and can arrange model/car shoots for approx $70. There are some of my own that I will post in the near future with my GTR. Nice work though.... :(

*waits for Nightcrawler's dirty mind to enter this thread*

:laughing-smiley-014:

i was thinking exactly the same, then i saw yr post!

#5 for me...mm...

i mean all 5 together! :)

Edited by Maxx