SAU Community

Brushed /chrome Bezels

kezza

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:wave: SHHHHUSSSHHH... im looking dude, they are not easy to find for the S1 R33... you should get a R33 S2 cluster :O then it would be piss easy to get them. CF EL....

You know thats not a bad idea... get a mate with a S2 and plug it into your loom and just check that it will be all workable... then ill get you a set of ELs for it, and the cluster from japan!

Just picked up my bezels today (they came on Monday but I wasn't home :( ) and they certainly look the goods, the quality is fantastic. Can't wait to fit them, cheers for organising this Kezza! :wave:

cool mate, post up some pics when ya all done... And i just played Asteroids hahaha didnt know you could do that... 3rd stage and i was dead, hahahaha :O

Recieved and installed mine, they look great.

The only thing I would add if you were doing another GB is to tell people that these arent alloy but plastic. I was a lil disapointed to see that they were plastic.

COOL, yeah i was unaware that they are made of some strange stuff... I spose if it were real alloy it would be harder to have stick on the face plate. But yeah ill be making sure people know they are not REAL alloy.

Still looks very tricky :wave: Ive had mine in for a few weeks, and love it heaps! Ive even see CF face plates now, made of real CF, but its floppy , ike strange shit. i got a set for a mate, looks good as well!

Post up some pics when ya get a chance.

kezza