SAU Community

If You See This Guy Run Him Off The Road!

So last night I was on my bike and I was coming into mitchell from gunghalin along flemington road, and a guy exiting mitchell to turn onto flemington has just gone it, with speed and didnt even look. I was only doing about 30-40 as I was nearly into the corner, I swerved missed the car but went up the gutter got thrown from the bike and damaged the bike, not badly but it didnt have a busted headlight before did it??? THe guy goes up the road stops after about 100m, I think he didnt even realise but then yells out "you okay?" I say yeah and he takes off!!! Bastard If anyone sees a older guy, looks true bogan in a burgandy el-ef falcon wagon with the plates YAD 3 something give him hell. Geez I cant believe there are people like this in the world , gets me so cut, I am alright but its not the point it could have been 10 times worse really easily!!! End Rant!!!

that sucks although i dont think i like the idea of using my skyline as a battering ram i think mine will come off second best lol dodgy old falcon vs clean skyline...

i will be getting a bike soon and thats the sort of thing i dread

Jeez, Leigh you big bad a#se, I might see you on the road somewhere interstating.

I'll have to look for a fella with fingerless gloves and fringes on his jacket then??????...................lol

Must be something to do with the badass colour 'black' that we both have----good luck.

haha i think my bike will be a little different i wanted a postie bike but i am not allowed :woot:

the other two we are looking at are the Kawasaki ZZR250 and the Honda CBR250RR (i would prefer this one 18K redline ;))

Really sorry to hear that mate, my friend Dee got her bike licence a month ago and 2 people have nearly ran her off the road, one on purpose. She hasnt hit anything or done any damage but she is worried about it now..

hehehehheh tridentt thats funny as sorry leigh but if i saw that.. i think i would find the closest thing to take a photo and laugh really hard (fingerless gloves and fringing hehe)

Just got it home, rode 4 hours from Sydney, at night, with fog, in the rain......smart? No!......bloody impressive effort? you fu**in bet!!!!!

Will post a thread tomorrow or something, right now I'm cold, aching and in need of a bloody long, bloody hot shower!....night.

CBR250's are awesome, ive just bought a new race prepped one for the 250 series in Vic

anyone wanna buy an 01 R6 trackie for $5500?

awesome??? uumm, maybe with an overbored 400cc engine it it. but 250's are too limp imo.

i ride this beast: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=96873

just had my 8th & 9th knee surgery, so I really should be giving riding away.

awesome??? uumm, maybe with an overbored 400cc engine it it. but 250's are too limp imo.

dude, any bike that can be power wheelied from first into 4th and scrape gear selectors is good IMO, they are awesome for the track

and theres video proof of 4th gear wheelies (but he only kept it up for a second)