geno8r

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BB your a unit for sure :-)

i have a Trulli kart ( made by swiss hutless ) with 4 wheel brakes and a biland engine 2 cylinder 4 stroke should suit a big unit!

failing that we have a 63 hp wankle kart engine that is sure to get your palms sweaty and a fair old clenching of butt cheeks happening! You have never accelerated until you get in this thing it is truely frighting, even compared to a super kart which is a lot of gear changing this thing just keep pushing and pushing

i dont think so, superkarts are ususally used on full circuits not on small kart tracks

Sorry i should have phrased that better. What i meant was, If you got a superkart.. Where can you use it and what do you need to use it?

Would you be allowed to use it at track days with cars?

Im assuming it would be too dangerous because the cars wouldnt be able to see you properly

Sorry i should have phrased that better. What i meant was, If you got a superkart.. Where can you use it and what do you need to use it?

Would you be allowed to use it at track days with cars?

Im assuming it would be too dangerous because the cars wouldnt be able to see you properly

i think your crazy for even asking, please omit yourself to the nut house right away!!

*no offence intended

BB your a unit for sure :-)

i have a Trulli kart ( made by swiss hutless ) with 4 wheel brakes and a biland engine 2 cylinder 4 stroke should suit a big unit!

failing that we have a 63 hp wankle kart engine that is sure to get your palms sweaty and a fair old clenching of butt cheeks happening! You have never accelerated until you get in this thing it is truely frighting, even compared to a super kart which is a lot of gear changing this thing just keep pushing and pushing

lol, nice trulli kart with 4wheel brakes and 4 stroke sounds like my GTR! wankel kart would be right up my alley. 63hp is pretty out there. I have breifly drive a superkart once but not in real anger and even still it was pretty nuts, takes a bit of getting used to to drive fast.

but yeah I just want something not too radical that I can still fit into and compete and hopefully not get too badly spanked by 35kg 12 year olds... at least in the post race punch up I'll be kicking serious ass. I've got nothing against fighting a 12 year old. as long as I don't get hurt doing it...

hey guys just thought i would post this up me and my sister had a couple of go carts and then we brought a big trailer with two other go Carts in it. The two in the trailer have never even been taken out her and her husband are separating so they want to sell the trailer and carts the previous owner used them 2 times if im correct so there imac! if you are interested in them im in chelsea heights melbourne and you can come look at them just pm me ps. i have 4 go carts the other two are in my garage and are very very quick track go carts

lol, nice trulli kart with 4wheel brakes and 4 stroke sounds like my GTR! wankel kart would be right up my alley. 63hp is pretty out there. I have breifly drive a superkart once but not in real anger and even still it was pretty nuts, takes a bit of getting used to to drive fast.

but yeah I just want something not too radical that I can still fit into and compete and hopefully not get too badly spanked by 35kg 12 year olds... at least in the post race punch up I'll be kicking serious ass. I've got nothing against fighting a 12 year old. as long as I don't get hurt doing it...

Yer mate sounds like this would be the kart for you.

little pic of the Biland world tile i raced in Dubai back in dec 2006

post-28646-1224147312_thumb.jpg

i'll have a ready to race rotax restricted kart for sale at the end of the month if anyone cares.....

http://www.sabaar.com/SingleView.aspx?ImgP...05_14092008.JPG

i'll even put a new nose cone on it.....it melted when i was giving someone in front of me a love tap (on their exhaust).

I've had a win...a second and a third so it's a competitive setup.

pm me if you're keen.

the aerodynamic front bumper must work....i just won yesterday at oran park. still for sale if anyone cares.

Edited by tk80

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys

i was just wondering what the best cheap go kart is?

see i am only 15 and thinking of joining a team but i need a kart

i probly will only have 1000 dollars so it would be good to know wats around

i am about 6ft and 65Kg

thnx

you wont get much for 1000 these days. and if you do, i doubt that come next year you'd be able to use it on the track (new rules mean you have to have a clutch) no more push starting karts.