SAU Community

JJR Cooling-Pro 40mm Alloy Radiators - Hot Special

Hello,

Just wondering if any testing has been done with these radiators fitted to cars that see track time. It would be good to know if it actually offers increased cooling over a stock one and if so how much. I mean its one thing to say a car has been running one for 6 months without hicups but is that just to from work or is that after doing 5 laps at a track where before hand it had cooling probelms? I dont mean to sound rude im genuinely interested and if they are going to offer lower water temps will definantly buy one.

Thanks Just Jap

Hi mate, thanks for your enquiry.

The GTR that we have been testing the 'Cooling-Pro' units on in-house has seen a track day or do and the owner has also reported seeing a drop of around 6 degrees just in daily driving alone.

We have a number of customers based on the Nissan Silvia forum who are also using them for drift applications and have only good things to say about them. They are similar in design to units made by PWR and as always we warrant them for 12 months :nyaanyaa:

For $399 its difficult to go wrong, and you are getting a triple core alloy upgrade for the same or less in some cases than a replacement OEM version, and they drop in.

If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Steve

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve,

thanks very much for the reply. I just figured with all the raditors you would have sold you would have some more accurate info than its been running ok for 6 months, good to see you sorta do.

I know the price is excellent and i guess that is partly the reason why i was wondering if they do much more than a stock one, that and i usually see aftermarket coolers that are 45-50mm in width.

However i dont know everything obviously and would have to say i will be grabbing one of these puppies when i get the chance, whats shipping worth to brisbane???

Also what county are the coolers made in?

Thanks very much steve, again top looking and priced product :nyaanyaa:

Steve,

thanks very much for the reply. I just figured with all the raditors you would have sold you would have some more accurate info than its been running ok for 6 months, good to see you sorta do.

I know the price is excellent and i guess that is partly the reason why i was wondering if they do much more than a stock one, that and i usually see aftermarket coolers that are 45-50mm in width.

However i dont know everything obviously and would have to say i will be grabbing one of these puppies when i get the chance, whats shipping worth to brisbane???

Also what county are the coolers made in?

Thanks very much steve, again top looking and priced product >_<

Thanks mate, I will pm you with details including shipping.

Cheers,

Steve

• 1 month later...

We have just received a load of our new JJR super strength silicon radiator hose kits for R32 & R33 GTS-T & GTR.

Perfect for use with the Cooling-Pro radiators, they are available for $149 for the pair (upper and lower radiator hose included)

More details and pics on our website:

http://www.justjap.com/parts_nhoses.htm

Cheers,

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

We have just received another large delivery of R32 GTS-T and A31 Cefiro radiators in stock for those of you that have been waiting

They are already selling very fast so please get in quick to secure one for yourself.

Cheers,

Steve

Do you still have radiators for R33 GTS-T in stock! Am very interested as i need to replace stock radiator due to broken inlet pipe (plastic crap), car currently getting complete respray so no rush however. What would be the postage cost to Gold Coast!

Cheers Scott

Do you still have radiators for R33 GTS-T in stock! Am very interested as i need to replace stock radiator due to broken inlet pipe (plastic crap), car currently getting complete respray so no rush however. What would be the postage cost to Gold Coast!

Cheers Scott

Hi Scott, we have plenty of R32 & R33 alloy radiators now in stock.

The total price delivered to your door will be $429, and you can order online via our website using the URL below:

http://www.justjap.com/parts_ncooling.htm

Cheers,

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, a number of you have asked for pictures showing our Cooling-Pro radiators fitted to Skyline GTS-T's, so here is a photo showing exactly that!

This is a customers R32 GTS-T that we finished a few weeks ago, complete with the Cooling-Pro Alloy Radiator, JJR intercooler kit, Apexi Power Intake Filter, G4 Racing Suspension, and Cusco Carbon Fibre Front Strut Brace.

cproradfittedgtst.jpg

Cheers,

Steve :whistling:

just ordered one, cant wait for it to arrive :-D

ben...

Thanks Ben, your order and payment have been received and confirmed and your radiator should go out tommorrow.

If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask

Regards,

Steve :wave: