SAU Community

Gtr With Blowen Rear Turbo Urgent Sale Sold......

it is a 1989 r32 gtr Gunmetal Grey with 96xxxkms on the clock and a few mods ,hks air filters,18inch mags with near new tyres ,strut brace ,gready turbo

timer, ,sony mp3 head unit .the car is in very good nic and just had a big service done about 4 to 5 mouths ago which included all the belts eg gates timing belt ect ,all the oils ,coolant spark plugs, was also replaced every thing that is needed to be done for the 100k service I got done then .also at that time I got the water

Pump replaced.also had a new clucth put in 3 weeks ago and i dont drive it to much only like 4 times a mouth on weekends.and it is always keep in a carport and looked

After and is good for its age,also I will give with the sale of the car a n1 front bar

And rear pods wich will have to be painted as I haven’t got around to getting that Done .

now whats wrong with it the rear turbo has blowen other than that the car is fine the front turbo is fine but i need to sell it has i need a car to drive to work and it is to hard to get a bus ,train ect to work so i need to sell it fast.

i am asking $15,000 neg or near that .open to offers .

feel free to call me on 0410727690

Edited by gtr2env

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic