SAU Community

R32 R33 R34 4 Doors

RCHOO

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That looks so good Nathan, remind me not to park near you in the future, makes mine look boring. :P That front spoiler is low though, does it scrape much?

Cheers

Just washed her for the first time since bonnet conversion, painted the red S silver and took some pics.

Thanks Issy, isn't really that low, previous cars have been much lower, is actually quite user friendly with no scrapes so far, although i am thinking of getting it lowered a bit more.

I now have the sydneykid suspension set up (minus the stabiliser bars) and my standard front bar scrapes a little coming out some driveways, grrrrr, just gotta be careful. :thumbsup:

post-30798-1188997085_thumb.jpg

Here is a few pics of my sedan from winton for the first time and a couple from when i was installing an oil cooler.

This was Crispy Fries sedan before i got it. Its undergone a few changes mainly relating to performance and realibility for the track. The main parts on it atm-

Greedy FMIC

HKS filter relocation kit/oil cooler with earl and speedflow fittings

Kaaz 2 way diff

Work VS 17's (8's on front 9's on rear) I run 235's on front and rear for track use

Defi Din guages (oil temp, oil press, water temp)

Whiteline swaybars

Whiteline castor bushes (running 7 degrees)

Bilstein shocks/whiteline spring combo

Whiteline front strut brace

K'N pod filter in Hi Octane heat sheild box with custom cai

4 point Harness

Batmbl spilt dump/front

Hi flow cat

Trust twin tip exhuast

Hicas lock bar

Custom sump bashplate

Thats all that i can remember off the top of my head. Slowly will start to change the suspension now that i have had a proper track day under me. Im hoping to still retain its nice streetability and not go too track orientated. Then from there i hope to improve in the looks department BUT never having a cop look at you is very nice while im still on my P's!!!

post-19787-1189049604_thumb.jpg

post-19787-1189049630_thumb.jpg

post-19787-1189049663_thumb.jpg

post-19787-1189049740_thumb.jpg

post-19787-1189049769_thumb.jpg

post-19787-1189049786_thumb.jpg

I now have the sydneykid suspension set up (minus the stabiliser bars) and my standard front bar scrapes a little coming out some driveways, grrrrr, just gotta be careful. :D

post-30798-1188997085_thumb.jpg

That looks much better, how much different is it on the road? You'd better not park next to me in the car park cos when you leave it'll be without those mudflaps.

Spoke to soon about my bar height, got my first scrape today. NOT HAPPY.

That looks much better, how much different is it on the road? You'd better not park next to me in the car park cos when you leave it'll be without those mudflaps.

Spoke to soon about my bar height, got my first scrape today. NOT HAPPY.

Bummer, doesn't it make you angry, especially when your bumper was perfect to start with.

You can feel the road more, but it does hug the corners and feels so secure, oh yes and it looks better.

I will swap you my mudflaps for your side skirts!!!!

Bummer, doesn't it make you angry, especially when your bumper was perfect to start with.

You can feel the road more, but it does hug the corners and feels so secure, oh yes and it looks better.

I will swap you my mudflaps for your side skirts!!!!

Seriously want your boot spoiler, can't find one anywhere, $1100 brand new from Nissan including brake light. Ouch!!