SAU Community

R31 Skyline Owners!

Nate

i'll be keeping the plates.. i dont think anyone would want those haha. Havent advertised the ute yet.. still goto finalise financial side of thigns(get a loan for r31 till utes gone).

My driving records less than wonderful(loss of licenses had crash).. :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to get it running atleast mid to low 13's to keep up with the ute/mates cars

Yeah.....if you can run low 13's you can keep up with / beat pretty much anything on most of the local cruizes ;)

PPCC, Japspec, SAU, Coastals, CCWA, Rollaboyz, Big Al's, Ace Ford.........Been on em all :)

Rarely beaten.....Old green Bluebird ran 12.8 @110mph........current ride should match it :D

I'd say only 10% of cars on a local cruize would run quicker than a 13 flat.....good odds :D

hmm.. old days of coastals we had some fun cars :)

plus theres a few other cruises that occur with quick cars. as for Rollaboyz please.. nething which can do a 14 would be quicker than 99% of those :D

Eitherway the hunt is on for my R31. I plan to ad another quick 1 to the streets of perth :D

Sweet.. RB20 or RB30? For about $3000, you can get a R31 GX with some rims.. and for about $5000, and if you do some mods yourself.. a turbo.. and then you will get about 300rwhp, which will put you into high 12's.. :D But you have to get a lower compression block.. or an easier trick.. get a copper head gasket! :D Just a larger one, not prone to damage like the normal gaskets, but make the head fk up easier.. well worth it :) dont drop the compression to turbo specs though, just enough so you can run about 12-14psi :D *drools*

there are alot of narrow minded fools around who think along a simple mindset and arent open to other views. Remember someone will always know more about it than u.. regardless of their experiance.. Hence i plan to go my own way along the line with the 31 and see how i manage hehe