SAU Community

R31 Skyline Owners!

Nate

So, that is not the point! Don't do burnouts in it at all! You obviously didn't read further up this page or I would have definatly got an interesting come back. Go on read it.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I told you I wasn't given him up for it, I told you I was coming home but was still with him. Nah, hes being nice and all, just getting sick of him. So, whats the deal hay?

What would a standard R31 do down the 1/4 mile, anyone know? Im gettin a few mods done to mine, and i dont want to get put to shame if i go there and run like 25 second quarters :D (ok, 25 secs is a bit much)

I was trying to get together a R31 Skyline club of WA, but i think ill just get everyone on here and make the cruises bigger :D I know of about 20 ppl in Wa with R31's...and there are quite a few i dont know on here as well ;) 15 secs? Didnt think it would do that, well, i eat ricey Lancers all day long, so i guess it wouldnt be that bad of a quarter time.

Nothing is wrong!! I think there is already a R31 club over here. Jason has a GTS-X R31 and he was telling me about it. Well, when I get a new R31 I will planning to go on all of 'em! Every weekend cruising.

Import my car? eh? :) Dunno where that came from, i got my baby, :D Was just defining 'rice' in that last post.. my car looks std, just a lil bit lower than normal tho :| Im gettin my mum to send me my old mufflers and stuff from my old commo, and i cant forget my 'get in, sit down, shut up, hang on' mats too !!!!