SAU Community

How Often Do Your Drive Your Car?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EveryDay To work (and back) everywhere my only car at the moment although GTR's and fuel these days dont seem to agree with each other oh well its all part of owning a nice car :D

Another daily driver. To uni, work, everywhere. I also have a 86 pulsar which i used to drive to uni and work but ever since (6 months ago) the battery shat itself i havent been bothered to replace it.

When I had my 33 it was a DailyDriver. I had a 70km each way commute and I wanted to enjoy it.

XR6t was a daily too and now that's gone and I'm back in the VR4 it goes everywhere I need to go too.

I mean why have a nice/fun car but drive a $hitebox to save a few bux that you probably end up spending (and more) to keep the heap on the road?

DRIVE THE GOOD CAR life's too short

Edited by PTR33

When I had my 33 it was a DailyDriver. I had a 70km each way commute and I wanted to enjoy it.

XR6t was a daily too and now that's gone and I'm back in the VR4 it goes everywhere I need to go too.

I mean why have a nice/fun car but drive a $hitebox to save a few bux that you probably end up spending (and more) to keep the heap on the road?

I'll tell ya why. Cause the bastard scares shite out of me and tries to maim me everytime I drive it. I need time to recover between drives. At least my $hitebox has a turbo though.

Guest IH8VEE8S

thats exactly how i look at it dude. i do keep in mind though that if i park it somewhere or if i use it daily then ugly things could happen to it but i am prepared to risk it to be honest and i'd rather spend money fixing my main car than a shitbox. i don't see the point in spending all that money on a car making it go and look good and only driving it once or twice a week.

each to their own i guess. :)

Edited by IH8VEE8S

Every day. Usually about 500km a week. Paid $1.53 yesturday for petrol. Its expensive but still cheaper than having another run around car. And i get to enjoy myself everyday driving the skyline too!

Used to be daily but with the price of fuel Lately I only drive on weekends I save $60 a week on fuel and parking and also my insurance has dropped because it is only limited use now.

Edited by spx25t

It was my daily driver during Uni when I had no money. I have a cheap car for my daily now that I have money. Probably the wrong way around to do things, but hey, I could only afford one car at uni, it may as well be a fun one!

Unfortunatly these days with work, I only take the skyline out 2 or 3 times per month. :D Two weeks away followed by a week working in the city means that it pretty much doesn't get used during that period. Then in my week off I might dust it off and take it out for some fun.

Edited by Big Rizza

Just a weekend cruiser and every now and again. Although i must admit that i think its spent prob as much time off the road as it has on... Would love to drive it every day, but i had a shitter to drive to work (just wrote it off) Id rather drive round a little cheap car most of the time, cause its cheaper and you dont have to worry about where you park it, c**ts keying it, getting stolen etc...

Daily. And dare not to boost it too often, keep looking at my fuel guage while driving..... but I Just can't stop myself from driving it everyday.....it must be the magic of skylines, LOVE IT!!

Edited by RYN26