SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

im a little bastard lol

my mum and dad were supposed to go out for new years eve to a friends house for a party, but dad said he wasnt going, so mums going alone.

so i said why arent you going? i have already organised a party here tomorow nite while u are away, i told him its been organised for liek 3 months and there is like 30 ppl coming and my sister has like 30 of her friends coming aswell! ha ha! none of which is true, i just want to piss him off, which is working quite fine atm. he's practically having a corinary as we speak lol

he's like the easiest person i know to wind up!

then u cant get him to shut up, he just carries on about what he will do if 60 ppl rock up at his house etc

Edited by 85URK

post-20414-1167473680.jpg post-20414-1167473719.jpg

i'm bored so heres some crappy phone shots of my silver dash..ive just finished buffing it down after the clearcoat and putting all the stuff back in, pics dont do it justice it came up real good :)

daz does that mean you've done yours or you dislike the idea :)

i wouldn't have done it but i hated the crappy nissan rubber crap that scratched so easily, i had an air freshener that leaked and it stripped a big chunk of it off lol was going to go gloss black but ended up doing silver like everyone else

daz does that mean you've done yours or you dislike the idea :)

i wouldn't have done it but i hated the crappy nissan rubber crap that scratched so easily, i had an air freshener that leaked and it stripped a big chunk of it off lol was going to go gloss black but ended up doing silver like everyone else

nah i just think it looks tacky, but i have the same problem as you , i was going to see if i could re-do them at my work in the spray booth, but im not that worried at the moment.

but someppl just do it bcoz its an easy mod to do, but when i was like 17 and ppl had no money that was the type of thing they did to there corollas etc lol