SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Nah I guess not :)

I was hoping you may be able to tell me which one it was though, coz I just HAVE to know :happy:

but u cant see her face when ur doing her from behind...

awwee warnie made 71, woulda been soo nice if he made that ellusive 100! now to bowl out the poms >_<

hey john do you mind poppin the bonnet for me, i wanna have a look inside. your car looks too low *defect notice* and the wheels are too big *defect notice* exhaust is too loud *defect notice* look, how bout we make this easy and you just hand over your keys and your licence >_<

unrelated topic. what is everyone doing tomorrow night? i'm going out to either city or valley with a couple of mates to go................"fishing" if you know what i mean. anyone else wanna come?

its called "jokes" isaac. mostly just go out for a few drinks to wind down from the week and all catch up.

*inseert whip noise*

Edited by lilmike86

meh

just what i thought :D

actually 33niz i assume you own or used to own a skyline, how does the lexus compare? (apart from being hell slower) in terms of braking, handling, etc..

just what i thought :D

actually 33niz i assume you own or used to own a skyline, how does the lexus compare? (apart from being hell slower) in terms of braking, handling, etc..

you assume correct, i've had two skylines. The lexus is great for handling, breaking and general luxury aspects. It is a lot different in the performance way of things, but you can at least go past a cop without thinking up an excuse for when he pulls you over. Its not unbearable anyway...and theres always the 1/2j option on hand. I do miss big singles and external wastegates though.