SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

tyrepower just gave me the cheapest quote for new hankook k104s - 230ea fitted. If i haven't found anything better by this arvo i'll go with them i guess..

if chris isnt a fair bit cheaper than that i'll cut my left nut off

well if shanes 17s were 150 i can expect mine would be approx 180ish? by the time i drive out there pick them up, then take them to someone to get fitted and balanced i probably would just rather go to tyrepower here at slacks creek for 230ea fitted, already in stock. that way i have a warranty too.

I got 4 brand new azenis for less than $200 each, couriered from Sydney. No one in Brisbane could come close to the price.

where the heck was this?? :D

morning peoples how we doing???

ZOMG hey Mikey :D

where the heck was this?? :D

I just called Tempe Tyres in Sydney and arranged it over the phone (I used to always get my tyres there when I lived in Sydney). Courier costs were $10 per tyre. I saved over $500 on the cost of the tyres by buying 1000 kays away. Best price in Brisbane was $320 per tyre. I got Bob Jane Toombul to fit/balance/align for $100 or something.

dont forget mine were 255 wide isaac, ur only goin for cheese cutting 235 :D

well keep your 225 rolling pins. i'm sure they go well as lawn rollers for your garden ornament :D

ZOMG hey Mikey :D

I just called Tempe Tyres in Sydney and arranged it over the phone (I used to always get my tyres there when I lived in Sydney). Courier costs were $10 per tyre. I saved over $500 on the cost of the tyres by buying 1000 kays away. Best price in Brisbane was $320 per tyre. I got Bob Jane Toombul to fit/balance/align for $100 or something.

hey Kaz :) been a LONG LONG TIME :D we really need to get together soon

dont forget mine were 255 wide isaac, ur only goin for cheese cutting 235 :D

275FTW....355+ if you have a tough car :D 235 aren't cheese cutters....i've seen people with 215's on gtst's hahaha