SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Hey im kieran, bryn (silver r34 gtt brother, heres a few pics pf my car.

post-36882-1175513322.jpgpost-36882-1175513299.jpg

my bumper is fixed, and the indicators are back in :)

hey dude im shane :)

i hear bryn's pretty cut about ur buy :laugh:

P.S nice lookin car dude :laugh:

wat are ur thoughts on that plenum josh?

i reckon its too big for the power that car's got, prolly hindering its response

Looks like plazmaman, nice little bit of work. It's overall design is too big for a stock motor, stock head rb25 though. Looks cool, makes the piping neater, but the sheer size will make it more laggy. Not only does the turbo have to fill a FMIC, its then gotta fill a HUGE plenum.

He has a tidy package, and im sure it's fun, just not what I would have done IMHO

thanks guys, well i actually have already a top mount manifold and i was thinkin how much would it cost me roughly...!! lol, to change mine to that, like making my turbo high flow and then changing the exhaust pipes etc etc, so if anyone would like to help me understand it more lol.. that would be great!!

thanks guys..

thanks guys, well i actually have already a top mount manifold and i was thinkin how much would it cost me roughly...!! lol, to change mine to that, like making my turbo high flow and then changing the exhaust pipes etc etc, so if anyone would like to help me understand it more lol.. that would be great!!

thanks guys..

if ur not going big single (GT30 or larger) itd be stoopid to put ur hi-flow on a ho-mount manifold, plus itd close near to 2k to do it

and morning bitches >_<

if ur not going big single (GT30 or larger) itd be stoopid to put ur hi-flow on a ho-mount manifold, plus itd close near to 2k to do it

and morning bitches >_<

cough cough hac hac. mornin puppers.

hey ppl... how eazy is it to unbolt the stock dump pipe on a R33??? i cbf searching anymore :pirate:

It is easy from a tecnical point of view but is a bitch to get at

Stubby spanners will help a lot and stubby ratchet spanners make it a breeze!

Noel you off sick???

Me too!

Nah, getting screwed over by other contractors at work Andy. giving me the shits actually. the work is just back logging up and i cant get at it till these pricks get out of the road.

I was coughing because hot coffee went down the wrong hole. result is a messy keyboard and coffee on the monitor. :pirate:

Nah, getting screwed over by other contractors at work Andy. giving me the shits actually. the work is just back logging up and i cant get at it till these pricks get out of the road.

I was coughing because hot coffee went down the wrong hole. result is a messy keyboard and coffee on the monitor. :pirate:

ha ha oh well!

I am semi sick and didnt sleep at all last night because an alarm in a shop was going off for 6 hours...good enough reason to stay home for me ha ha