SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

sarp ben >_<

how the parts shopping goin?

not bad, got a interview on thursday for a new job, so ive put some things on hold till after then.

and reding up on the outlines for DA.

how long till the gtr is finished????

not bad, got a interview on thursday for a new job, so ive put some things on hold till after then.

and reding up on the outlines for DA.

how long till the gtr is finished????

ahh k cool, good luck >_<

goin drifting aye, noice

lookin at early december. got dan getting in some goodies for the motor (bearings, headstuds, mainstuds, rodbolts, cometic headgasket, ross balancer, few other bits n pieces)

he's gonna come out and check the clearances on the motor. i stripped it down weekend before last. im determined to rev this thing to 8k, so i can make the most of the big single and the nitrous :glare:

No luck in Brisbane?

No idea, I'm sick of working here

WTF???????? are you moving to sydney??????????

It's been something i've half heartedly wanted to do for about 18 months now and I can't get the thought out of my head. If it's good i'll stay, if it's shit i'll move home. It's not a huge deal i'll do what I feel is best. But I don't want to turn around in 5 years and be stuck in a career and think 'what it'... *sigh*

No idea, I'm sick of working here

It's been something i've half heartedly wanted to do for about 18 months now and I can't get the thought out of my head. If it's good i'll stay, if it's shit i'll move home. It's not a huge deal i'll do what I feel is best. But I don't want to turn around in 5 years and be stuck in a career and think 'what it'... *sigh*

Money is better down there too >_<