SAU Community

Good Coffee Shops In Melbourne

r34_skyline

Go and see Leon or Charlie in the Church St Deli in Brighton. Or if you have a few bucks spare, go to the Pantry next door. Parking out the front on the angle is all free. Couple of others inc Laurent and a few more further up. Deli gets my vote though.

Go and see Leon or Charlie in the Church St Deli in Brighton. Or if you have a few bucks spare, go to the Pantry next door. Parking out the front on the angle is all free. Couple of others inc Laurent and a few more further up. Deli gets my vote though.

I can vouch for Pantry. Nothing like a good morning Brekky there too! Yum! You better like dogs :cheers:

I can vouch for Pantry. Nothing like a good morning Brekky there too! Yum! You better like dogs :)

It is very nice. G/f's brother has worked there for a while now and used to work at Laurent. He is the 6'6 bloke but knows me as "Pome Al" :)

• 2 weeks later...

Balha's Pastry on Sydney Rd - Awesome place to sit and eat - full of different types of sweets and coffee. Can sit upstairs with glass frontage as well, plenty of parking in front of it.