SAU Community

Out Of Curiosity..

vuey28

Who here lives around the Bankstown district and actually goes on this site aswell? I do see some liners driving around but Im unsure if they are from or not. Holla if your from the Bankstown area.. and for those who arent what is your true opinions about Bankstown? some believe there is no law here.. LOL. but yeah Ill like to hear from some..

:D

:(

I know the area my mates live there, its not as bad as people say it is.

I guess they stero type it cause its mainly lebs there but my mates are lebs and I dont see much trouble around when Im there, unless they do it when Im not around LOL...

I shop there too, thats about it..

I'm from Bankstown, on the Condell Park side. Vuey whats your skyline look like?

Its true there is alot of lebanese and vietnamese here, I'm Viet myself. My neighbours are leb and apart from them having heaps of commodores I have nothing against them.

I've noticed some nice lines here, theres one near me, silver GTT with plates JAWSS or something like that. Another white GTT with plates like IFONLY with a GTR badge hehe, and a silver GTST with a GTR badge.

Theres a white one that looks very similar to my R33 i see often too

silver gts-t: I was wondering what people stereotyped Bankstown for because I get mixed opinions.. the reason for the second question.. I dont want to parade and advertise Bankstown.. I was just curious of peoples opinions..

I live in Condell Park pretty much sharing the same postcode as Bankstown and all..

mr 32 & Flyer: HELLO!! LOL :dry: What do you guys drive? Im assuming Mr 32 drives some sort of r32 LOL. Should meet up sometime.. not much of us around apparently LOL :)

patto1234: I assume you go to the Bankstown campus of UWS. COOL

Jayla: Yeah people stereotype Bankstown as a lebanese infested place.. :) quite a common believe LOL.. What else was there..

Gengis: Hey there.. its charcoal grey in colour and has 17" advan super racing rims.. they are in black and red.. while the kit is 400R front and side while the rear has a trial bumper.. well thats about it oh yeah and it has a veilside decal and thats it LOL :)

Im viet too! LOL.. well the lebanese people that live near me either have some sort of expensive ferrari, mercedes, or a bloody nice m3.. there sooo cooool.. nice taste in cars.. never knew there were 2 GTT's in bankstown.. usually see only 1 or so and i dont know if that person lives there or is lost LOL.. its weird that we live near each other but never get to see one another on the road.. i have never seen a white GTS-T in Condell park.. how weird

LoL yeah i've seen your car mostly parked but driving around a few times. You're around the corner from me lol. you dont see mine because I park it inside, it is bankstown after all.

Nice ride man

I'll wave next time i see you

Edited by Gengis

From the pic.. your car looks pretty nice.. LOL.. yeah i still wouldnt park my car outside either.. scary.. yeah wave the next time you see me.. make sure you make it visible.. Im pretty blind!! LOL..

RIK34RGTT: Bankstown area in general, so yeah Greenacre too! :( Im goign to assume that you have a R34 GTT.. only going by your username.. so I cant be too sure :P

Secur1ty: LOL, chopped your engine twice.. good one. just out of curiousity do you drive that on the road? might be a stupid question.

Flyer: Love the R32 GTRs there sooo cooool, I honestly havent seen a R32 GTR with your description though but i would look cool.

We should make a get-together for Bankstown area district and make the meet next to Centrelink at Bankstown LOL.. Im sure the Police wouldnt mind LOL..