SAU Community

HEy guys..

Do any of yous know how to reset the numbers in the dashboard?

just filled up and i wanna know how much ks i can get out of it

cheers..

That black pin shaped thing sticking out from the gauges. its gives u 3 options:

Trip a

Trip b

ODO

when its on trip a or b, hold down that pin until it resets back to 0.

very simple.

That black pin shaped thing sticking out from the gauges. its gives u 3 options:

Trip a

Trip b

ODO

when its on trip a or b, hold down that pin until it resets back to 0.

very simple.

KOol kool

thanks mate

• 5 months later...

I dont know much about skylines at all, so hopefully u guys could help me out abit

couldn't find the info i needed using the search, so i might hijack this thread.

I'm thinking of buying an r34 with this nismo dash in it.....

dashrs8.jpg

My question is did this dash come standard with any r34 gt-t models? maybe special editions? the car itself has lots of extras like leather seats, sunroof, leather nismo gear knob and surround, and has a nismo badge above the front left headlight, but the bumper looks like a standard gt-t.

The reason i wanna know is because because the car has 108,000kms on it and i wanna know if they're genuine or not.

Thanks

Edited by supraaah

hmmm... as far as i know, no GTT's had that dash standard, and i've never seen one listed without it saying 'changed to Nismo dash'. So i don't think it's an option, although, you never know... So it's the km's the dash is showing PLUS whatever it had done before.

Any history with the car?

Probably better to go off condition anyway... do a compression test, all that jazz. Better to choose a car that way...

leather seats weren't even an option for the GTT as far as i know. Sounds like a very nice R34, got a link to it?

details? year? asking price?