SAU Community

070 Fsw

Eug

to be honest the damage is no more than $100, but being a student thats $100 in my pocket.

i know police wont do anything, and insurance will just throw me around in circles.

the fishglue idea sounds good. but ultimately its down to the principal!!!

$100 damage huh?

I will sell you the guys address for $99.00 :(

Sounds like you should sick today tonigh on thier arses!

Still sucks eug, I hope you find him, and I also hope that the police do something, if not, then sic Marks brother onto him, then only God himself will be able to save him!

rofl chris you have a deal!

Sounds like you should sick today tonigh on thier arses!

Still sucks eug, I hope you find him, and I also hope that the police do something, if not, then sic Marks brother onto him, then only God himself will be able to save him!

who's mark's brother and what does he do...

Get out the old Karma and wrap it around his head, or atleast his windscreen :)

It happened to a friend of mine, all you need is the Rego and take it to the DOT fill out a stat dec form and get a JP to sign it. Then get his details take it to your insurance company and then get it fixed. Let the insurance company chase him.

"then claimed that i had a particularly expensive looking car and that it was not his concern."

I would have straight up kicked his side mirror off the car... He won't chase you to fix it unless he is going to pay for the damage he did to your car.

Then would have gotten back into my car saying, "Your shitbox mirror fell off? It's not my concern..." Arnie style...

Then would have gotten back into my car saying, "Your shitbox mirror fell off? It's not my concern..." Arnie style...

Correction, should read:

Then would have gotten back into my car saying, "You never had your shitbox mirror?" Vin Diesel style...

Cause we all know Eug is Vinnie! :P