SAU Community

Gt30r Internal Gate Fit In Stock Turbo Location For R33 Rb25det

hey guys

was wondering if the GT30R internal gated will fit in the stock low mount position of the factory turbo

if so is it an easy fit or a tight fit and are the water and oil lines easy to setup for this

cheers guys

andrew

garrett has a line of them in internal gate, its on horsepowerinabox site and racespec site

A/R they have are 0.63, 0.82 and 1.06 i want the 0.63 for quicker spool

and im not to sure what housing it is but mounts onto my t3 manifold

That is a custom made jobby from hpiab. They are a VG30 second hand rear housing from memory.

Garrett is just about to release the intrnal gated GT30R this month. I should find out this week.

In answer to your question though...the turbo will need to be spaced away as the comp housing is rather large. The oil and water lines will need to be made up. I suggest braided. These can be made for around the $250 mark. The inlet will also have to be changed due to the large turbo mouth.The dump pipe angle will also change so you might have to cut it under the car and rotate then re-attach.

As 3lit said, they are not on the market yet.

So you've got the VG rear... alhough im now worried about what comp wheel it has in in...

But on the matter at hand, as 3lit also said, youll have to change all the stuff around it

havent they been out at gcg and unique autosports for ages..... we are talking bout the gt3040 arent we???? if so someone else on here has done it in the stock position i remember lookin at it has the whole install process on photos, i think its in the forced section

Edited by sinistagtst

i havent got it yet aye im just hell interested in buying one when they come out or if they are available atm

for around the 2k mark there the only turbo from garrett that are rated for more than 400hp

well im tossing up between that gcg highflow or a gt30r but gt30r more work to be applied to make it all fit in and running where as the gcg is all staight in straight out

my aim for the car is to get 350 rwhp

If you want 350rwhp an you get the gcg high flow factor in doing your cams as well, I have searched on these forums and not that many high flows have reached your figure of 260 rwkw.

The GT30R will be able to achieve this figure easily with more tuning maybe more, I have had a good look into the two myself. Im going with the GT30 I guess it depends on a few other things though as well like wat are you wating to do with 350rwhp ,track ,drift ,1/4. Wat other supporting mods would be in place to back up the turbo.

well the car is set for track

i have pfc, fmic, pod, z32, ebc, fuel pump and fuel reg, turbo back zorst and when i get the turbo ill get bigger injectors

my car is tuned at 261 hp on a base/safe tune due to my turbo seal goin it cant be tuned for more otherwise bang

have seen a similar turbo low mounted, it was off the new falcon, featured ar.7 compressor cover and ar.82 rear internally gated. extensive modification of the engine mount necessary. plus custom plumbing in speedflow for oil & water feeds and custom dump pipe, intake pipe & intercooler pipe. looks fully standard though, cant pick it other than the large intake pipe.

hey guys

was wondering if the GT30R internal gated will fit in the stock low mount position of the factory turbo

if so is it an easy fit or a tight fit and are the water and oil lines easy to setup for this

cheers guys

andrew