SAU Community

~~~greddy Mspec Intercooler Kits~~~

Michael_1882

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fangz- Are you after the whole kit, but with piping to the custom plenum instead?

Jonjon- I know the i can't get the MSpecs for the r34, i'm nto 100% sure why and i'm not sure if it's becuase there a realitivly new product on ther market, however i'll try and remember to ask the guy next time i'm talking with him and he might be able to ask the trust/greddy rep for future reference.

im def interested in one of these greddy intercoolers however im still debating whether the vspl (or spec-v as its now known) is the one i should go for. putting the shiny-ness of the piping aside, on the trust website theres a chart for each intercooler on its performance. under the heading 'response' (the point on the pentagon at around 2-oclock) it shows the vspl cooler as being the best followed by rspl then the m spec.

http://www.trust-power.com/02greddy/intercooler_new.html

my question is this... is the mspec going to lag like a biatch? :teehee:

im not going for high rwkw but i def dont want a laggy skyline

any input is greatly appreciated

cheers!

Edited by prosman

Prosman - Ok well basically for starters the general rule is a tube and fin cooler will always flow better then a bar and plate cooler, so it all depends on your set up The v-spl we have seen take up to 300kw and the M-Spec is rated slightly lower, around the 260kw mark. But depends on your application, there will not be a major lagginess but the v-spl will always be slightly more responsive.

JON JON- when the kits arrive i will be asking someone if i can trial fit a M-SPEC kit on an R34 if you like you can volenteer, most of the R33 kits will fit an R34 anyway but Greddy dont plan to release one as yet offically.

The R34 has the washer bottle in the way where the R33 pipe goes, so this will have to be moved.

• 1 month later...

rekon this would be better than a Hybrid 600x380 ??

theyre $699, but seeing as this is a 'big name' jap brand i would consider it if its gunna be better quality, even thought its smaller :S

although ive only ever heard good things about Hybrid.

Hey guys,

Daniel here from PlatinumPPI i will explain whats happening,

We are offering this as a group buy, but basically we need 10 people from this forum and the nissansilvia forum combined to offer it at this price or the thing wont happen, therefore it is a group buy.

The first order will be next week, but if the interest is good, we will run it again for those who miss out.

THIS COOLER IS GENUINE GREDDY NOT A CHEAP CHINESE COPY, THEY ARE JAPANESE DESIGN.

Please see here for more information: http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/NEW-GRE...er-t168736.html

is the intercoolers made in japan????? or are they designed in japan?????