SAU Community

~~~greddy Mspec Intercooler Kits~~~

Michael_1882

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

r u sure that they're the same design as the cheapy copies?

i know they're made in taiwan but i tought they were designed and tested by greddy but just manufactured overseas.

They are. I can't comment on teh design but people should ask themself do you think they would risk there reputation over a cheaper alternative :P

And update on deleivary i called and i've been asured they will be ready for pick up on tuesday.

As i said i can't 100% say the design is different i havn't compared the tow, but just becuase they look the same doesnt' mean they are. For starters the piping is different and the joiners for the piping, so thats part of teh kit making it "different" not exactly the same. A company like Trust/Greddy arn't exactly going to walk in to a company making these cheapies and wack a badge on them. Yes they are not Japanese made hence to keep the costs down, but on that note they are made to Trust/Greddy specs (as they woudlnt' want to risk there name over a cheaper alternative) i wouldn't confidently say that a company like Trust/Greddy would nto have wacked there badge on some no name brand cooler and hopped for the best, they would of been designed with the intent to target a market dominated by cheaper no frills coolers. So with that in mind they would of looked at manifacturing them abroad (out of Japan) and thats why they are only rated up to 270-300kw. They are perfect for what the are, it all comes down to preference, save a few $100 on a no name brand, or pay the bit extra for a trusted brand. It's like that with everything.

Nav2k you might find more info at the website or even email them.

Regards

Michael

Intercoolers have ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, well the intercoolers are now it, those who were picking them up can collect them from today onwards, those who require postage once full payment is made then the coolers will be send and those who required postage and have already paid in full, your coolers will be sent tomorrow.

Pm’s replied to.

And people still interested I’ve been told due to popular demand from both this forum and another there will be an order placed in asap for another round, so if you missed out this time and are interested PM me.

Regards,

Michael